visit from a special someone

1 week later...

I kept on working on the song that I wrote,, favorite crime" with Daphne and went to the studio to record it. Now I had a week off from everything to enjoy Milan and my loved ones.

I called the others to tell them that I may come to Rome, according how things would be. They had so much fun about it and were so happy.

Now I'm just in my apartment, alone because Kate had found someone and decided to go out with them. She told me if I was ok with her leaving me alone but I didn't stop her. I didn't wanna be the annoying friend.

It was currently 12pm and I was sat on the couch, watching Fear Street 2. Yes. I loved that movie.

All of a sudden my phone rang. It gave me quite the scare as I had closed the curtains and everything was quiet. It was Damiano.

"Hello baby! Come out on to your balcony." He said to me.

"Okay baby." Then I hung up and went outside on to the balcony. Then I saw him, outside infront of my apartment.

I went back in and went out the apartment. I hugged him and he picked me up.

"How did you know where I lived?" I asked him with a smile. "Well, I told the others about Kate and all and Vic found a picture of you and her and since you tagged her, Vic followed her and I came up with this brilliant idea that since you have a week off I should come and be with you." Damiano said.

"I love you so much. Where are the others?"

"The others are back home, I'm afraid they cant come, because of Eurovision they are the ones that have to prepare a lot because instruments are really hard to handle and I have been singing that song for months now." I smiled at him.

"It's ok, we will see each other soon though." I told him as we headed inside the apartment. "Yeah about that, we are going to Rotterdam on Sunday at 4pm. We will pick you up at 3."

"Okay baby! So I was watching a movie do you wanna continue it with me?" I asked Damiano.

"Yeah sure."

~~~

Damiano curled up with me. He didn't like horror movies but I loved them. Then the movie ended.

"Okay, wanna shower and go eat dinner somewhere?" Damiano asked me.

"Yeah sure."

"Not together though Jade because I still need to shake off my Fear Street things." I laughed at him.

"Okay scaredycat." I said as I kissed him on the cheek.

I loved him so much.

__________________

A/N <3

Longer chapter gonna come out next, about the dinner and all.

Love you guys so much and so so sorry for the late post.