seen

I couldnt believe he replied. I felt like almost crying but I couldnt break in front of Carla and make her feel sad for me.

"Carla leave, I can handle this."
"Okay, if you need me you know what to do." I nodded and she left. I hadn't told her that he not only saw it but replied to it.

ykaaar: ooh so you love our song?😏

what do you want?

ykaaar: did you mean to tag me?

It was a dare.

ykaaar: I think you enjoyed the dare tho.

You looked like you had fun dancing.

I mean you cant say no, our song is the best.

Dont act okay with
everything that
happened 3 years
ago.

ykaaar: I never kissed her Jade
and you should know she kissed me.

I loved you.

And I was in love with him. And I still am.

I decided to turn off my phone and go to bed because I couldnt take it anymore. It was painful to take in. Hopefully some rest would do me better.

~~~~

"Good morning Carla." I told her as I headed downstairs with my hair and makeup disastrous.

"Good mo- oh my god please go to the bathroom with me."

I looked at her confused as she dragged me to the bathroom.

As I saw myself in the mirror I almost screamed.

"Okay I dont know what happened last night or if you felt depressed, but we gotta fix this and make you feel great okay?" She said smiling at me.

"So did Damiano reply to your story?"
"Yes."
"What did he say?"
"He said that he didnt kiss her, she kissed him and that he was in love with me." I told Carla not facing her.
"And the thing is you still love him but you dont know if you should believe him or not, right?" Carla told me as if she could read my mind.

"Yes exactly, and because of that dare I'm no longer okay now." I told Carla finally looking at her. "Its ok girl all we gotta do is fix your hair and makeup and you will feel better okay?"

As she helped make my hair and makeup we listened to songs and that did actually change my mood.

As we were done we headed downstairs for some breakfast. "Hey Carla do you want some pancakes cause I'm gonna make sum."

"Yeah of course im hungry as hell." Carla spoke back at me.

I made the pancakes and we sat down at the table.

"I dont want to bring it up again but what if Damiano didnt actually cheat on you?" Carla asked, half of her mouth filled with pancakes.

"I dont know and I cant believe him because remember the last time I believed someone?"

"He ended up talking advantage of you. I know." Carla said.

"Now if you please, I made the pancakes now you do the dishes while I post a new photo on instagram."

I sat down on the couch and went on Instagram and had a new notification.

ykaaar started following you

He followed me. He was definitely okay with talking to me and it seems like he got over it.

Anyways I have to post now.

@jadeyyyy

 Liked by @carla

Liked by @carla.guilott and 200 others
jadeyyyy the sun kissed me ☀️😘

——

@carla.guilott that's my bestie 😩 ♡
1
@ykaaar ;)

A winky face? What does that mean?

"Carla! Damiano posted a winky face on my post."

Carla opened her eyes wide. "Jade I dont think Damiano would comment that if he wasnt in love with you."

"There is only one person we can know the truth from."

Victoria.

———

AH
Yall dont know what I had to go through while writing this. As I was almost finished Wattpad glitched and the story didnt save😩 so I had to rewrite it but now it's better

Love you guys x dont forget to vote <3