friends or enemies?

"Victoria wont even talk to me. After me and Damiano broke up I cut ties with all of them and I shouldnt have."

"Well you want the truth, so you have to send her a message."

Typing @vicdeangelis..

"Here she is.." I say as I let out a sigh and press the message button.

Hey um Victoria.
can we talk please?

"There I sent her a message, she definitely wont reply."

"Dont be so sure Jade," She said. "You see what Damiano did? Reply and see the story and he is the ex here."

"Yes Carla but what if she takes it differently?"

"Stop worrying and let's go watch a movie."

~~~~

"What movie should we watch Jade?"

"I dont know. Oh wait that one looks good let's watch it."

The movie started and I had forgot something.

"Oh wait pause the movie because I wanna make popcorn." I said as I jumped up and went to the kitchen to grab a packet of microwaveable popcorn.

"No dont make any because after the movie we might eat lunch and then after I wont be so hungry."

"Ok yeah. Let's watch the movie then."

The movie was a love story. In some parts I wanted to cry remembering that me and Damiano did that. Cuddled like that. Everything reminded me of him. This was clear that I wasnt over him.

Flashback 2017..

"Damiano let's watch a movie!"

"Sure Jadey. Come here." Damiano said to me with a smile as I gathered up tightly being held in his arms on the couch.

I had butterflies in every corner of my body. I was happy to be with him.

It was also a scary movie. I could feel Damiano flinch with every jumpscare and mutter, "Fanculo quella puttana." every now and then.

~~~

It was night time and we were asleep. I heard the bed move and Damiano get up but I didnt really care, maybe he was going to the toilet.

"Lo guiro quel film mi sta dando incubi.." [I swear that movie is giving me nightmares.]

I understood what he said because I was living in Italy so I learnt the language.

"Calmati amore. Come and cuddle with me and you will feel better."

"That movie was scary though right?" He asked me.

I didnt wanna lie. It wasnt scary for me.

"Yeah it was now come to bed."

"Jade."

"Yea Damiano."

"I think me and my bandmates want to apply for X Factor Italia."

"Oh my god yes sure. I will obviously be there."

"Let's discuss in the morning though because im tired amore. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Flashback ends..

"So did you get a message from Victoria, Jade?"

"Let me check." Oh god I have a dm."

"Read it then Jade."

Oh my god Jade how have you been?

Of course we can talk. What's up?

I read the dm and as I did I felt a rush of relief. She wasnt mad. Or maybe she made the message sarcastic. Victoria wasnt a sarcastic person.

"Stop looking at your phone and text her back if you want the truth about the perfect relationship you had with Damiano!" Carla said in one breath.

"Ok Jesus."

So in 2017 at that party right when me and Damiano broke up, did Damiano actually cheat on me? You are the only person that was next to him.

"Hopefully the truth is good but I dont know."

"Victoria is our only hope." I muttered.

"She sent a message Jade!" The message read;

Well....