over and over again...

I woke up and Damiano wasnt next to me but there was a note lying on the bedside table.

In the balcony amore..

I placed the paper back down and went into the balcony and there he was smoking a cigarette looking at the view from the room's balcony.

"Hey amore, I have an idea."

"And what is this idea Dami?"

"We order breakfast in our room and then we go home and write the song that we never got to complete."

"That sounds like a good idea." I said nodding along.

We ordered breakfast and talked to each other and laughed, I was gonna miss him next week definitely.

"Im gonna miss you Jade." He read my thoughts and he noticed.

"Lets not think about that for now and enjoy the moment." I said to him.

"I already packed everything so we can go now if you'd like."

"Yeah sure lets go baby."

~~~

We grabbed our luggages and went to our car which was parked in front of the hotel. We went inside and drove home as there wasn't a long way to home.

My parents knew that me and Damiano were going to a hotel since it was our last week together.

We arrived at the studio and Damiano immediately grabbed his journal that he wrote songs in.

This was the song that we ended up writing. It was a duet and it was so beautiful. It was a ballad so we needed a piano but I knew how to play the piano. I created a melody and Damiano fell in love with it. He didn't say so but he looked like it.

 "From the way you smile

To the way you look

You capture me unlike no other

From the first hello

Yeah thats all it took and suddenly

We had eachother

I sang the first verse and then it was time for the chorus.

 And dont ever think I need more

Ive got the one to live for

No one else will do

Yeah im telling you

Just put your heart in my hands...

Then after the chorus it was Damiano's turn to sing.

From the heat of night

To the break of day

I'll keep you safe

And hold you forever

And the sparks will fly

They will never fade

And everyday gets better and better

Then me and Damiano sang the chorus and the rest of the song together.

It was so beautiful I almost felt like crying. Damiano and I were definitely meant to be, with ups and downs but definitely meant for eachother. 

"Damiano we have got to record this song."

"Definitely."

~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the shortness of the chapter but even though i wrote one yesterday I decided to give you guys a small chapter. Love you guys.