sealed with a kiss

Damiano looked happy but shocked. He kissed me back and started using his tongue. He pinned me against the wall and started kissing me rougher.

"I think we should go to my room." Without an answer he grabbed me and we went to my room.

He dropped me on the bed and started kissing my neck leaving hickies all over. "What do you want baby?" He asked me. "Everything." I told him through moans.

"Man I missed you Jade."

He started to take off my shirt and then my pants leaving me in my bra and underwear.

Then he slowly took off my bra and then my underwear leaving me naked. I was already very wet. "Already so wet I see." He smirked and teased me. He then rubbed my cl1t and put in two fingers while rubbing it still with his thumb. I moaned because it was painful. Painfully good. "Dam i-im getting close." As I said that I came. "I don't like the name Dam, I think I might have to punish you for it." He told me through moans. "Oh yeah and what's that."

"Get up Jade, and start playing with your nipples for me." I got up and did so. I could see him getting turned on. He then took off his pants and then his boxers. As he took the last piece of clothing he had on I could see his d1ck spring up, already hard.

"Now come here Jade. And suck the whole length of my d1ck." I got down on my knees and started sucking his d1ck. I could see his eyes closed and mouth open. He then grabbed my head and pushed me down the whole length. I choked, 10 inches was hard. "I told you baby, I have to get you punished." I then continued bobbing my head and he continued bobbing my head deeper each time. I was getting more and more turned on by the second. My pussy was throbbing with the need of him. He then came a whole lot in my mouth. "Swallow it, all of it." He told me. I did so. It was warm. It was such a long time since I did this.

He then put me on the bed and put his d1ck in me. We both moaned very hard as he thrust deeper each time. After 2 minutes I was already close. "I'm close Damiano-" Damiano then came inside me. That felt so good. We then lay down on the bed and I kissed him.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked him. "I don't know but it felt good"

"Yeah it did."

~~~

After we got dressed up and went down to the kitchen it was already 10am. My cousin had to come at 11am. My whole family was already there and were surprised to see Damiano. Then he explained the whole of why he was there early.

We ate breakfast and then the doorbell rang.

"Oh and by the way Damiano my cousin is coming and we are going out with her today."

Damiano nodded but then my mum talked.

"Oh no Vanessa can't go out today. She has some homework to do and she has to study. You can go out with Damiano if you like though." I went to open the door and greeted her with a hug. "How are you Nessa?" I told her.

"I'm great cuzzy." Instead of cousin or cuz she always called me cuzzy.

Then Damiano came next to me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "How about we call Victoria, Ethan and Thomas and tell them to go get a drink?"

"That's sounds like a great idea, we'll do that then."

~~~

Damiano went to go get dressed up and then came back, ready to go. "We're gonna go mamma love you a lot." I kissed my mum on the cheek. "Bye honey!" She called after me as I left. Then we heard a car horn and saw Victoria's car with everyone inside.

~~~

We then went to a bar and ordered cocktails and shots. We talked a lot and laughed and danced. It was awesome. Then all of a sudden Damiano left and everyone started panicking.

"Victoria what's wrong?" I said looking her in the eyes. "Nothing." She said breathing heavily.

"Victoria I said what's wrong?" I told her more seriously now.

"There's something he didn't tell you."

"He has a fiance Jade."