screwed up shit

Tw: depression and suicidal thoughts.

I grabbed my purse and got out of the bar. As I got out I heard someone following me.

"Jade wai-"

"What's left to say Damiano huh? You wanted to kiss me or fuck me because your fiance probably couldn't give you pleasure so you used me as your sex toy. You made me fall in love with you again and you broke my heart again. You are shit Damiano, don't talk to me again."

"Jade I messed up okay. When you left I tried to replace you to make myself get over you but I couldnt-"

"Oh, you tried to replace me? While I sat in the corner of my bathroom every night looking at the pills cabinet wondering if I should end it or not? You didn't pass through as much as I did." I could tell that my last sentence broke him but at that moment that's what I wanted.

"Jade. When I first saw you again I forgot about Giorgia. You made me fall in love again. I forgot to tell you." He was crying now.

"Oh you forgot. She is the same person you were caught kissing at that bar when we first broke up. I noticed who she is. Sluts belong with sluts."

Then I completely broke him and I walked away. As I turned round the corner I broke into sobs.

Damianos pov:

I put my head against the wall and punched the wall. I got a few hard stares but I didn't care. Fuck Giorgia. She always ruined everything. I went inside the bar again and went to find Giorgia.

"Giorgia, we can't stay together any longer."

"Why baby?" She told me.

"I don't love you anymore."

Then I left the bar and continued crying as I walked home.

Jade's pov:

I took off my shoes and ran upstairs to my bedroom. As I went in I jumped on my bed and started crying. I left mascara on my pillow and sheets but I didn't care, I was broken.

Then I heard the downstairs door open. He came back. I hated this month. I didn't hear him close his door instead he went infront of mine.

"Jade," He sounded broken and miserable trying to hold it all in. "I'm sorry." He needed more than that to make me forgive him. He broke my heart twice, twice. I can't believe I let myself fall for him again, even after what he did to me.

I was a bitch.

~~~

I woke up at 12pm with a knock on my door.

"Jade honey do you want any breakfast or sandwiches?"

It was my mum, she probably didn't know anything.

"No thanks mum I'm good." I heard her walk away to go downstairs. I couldn't believe what had happened the night before. Was it a dream? I'm pretty sure it wasn't. Then I heard another knock on my door. It was my cousin, Vanessa. Instead of waiting she just barged in.

"Hi cuzzy- what happened to your face?!" She asked me shocked. I had forgotten to take off my make up before bed and my face was black because of crying.

"I was crying yesterday and I forgot to take my makeup off. Don't tell anyone okay?" And then I pulled out my pinkie so she could promise me. She then left the room and I headed to the bathroom to remove my makeup.

Geez she was right. I looked like a monster there and then.

~~~

I headed downstairs and there he was seated at the table with a smile on his face. Did he forget everything. Then he looked at me and excused himself from the table and went up to his room.

I sighed. This was gonna be one long month.