XIII

Venom

"Listen lady the more you struggle the worse it will be for you. Just corporate with us and you will survive" I said grunting down at the girl chain to the basement. She was crying and moping around as she was scared and didn't know why we took her. I didn't know what to tell her either since I myself didn't know.

I gave her food and water and left her down there, as I walked up I saw the man from Wednesday that handed me this assignment. "Is the mission completed" he said and I nodded "she in the basement" he nods and hands me another envelope, I'd didn't hesitate and opened it to see what I was suppose to do with this girl.

I gasped and threw the paper back at the man "Yo What the fuck?" I said yelling "is there a problem?" He said unfazed "Yes there is. We have to kill her and dump her body at her parents house? What the fuck for?" I said yelling again "that's none of your concern, you will do as your are told. Otherwise I can tell the Queen about this and she will decide your punishment" he said.

"I don't give a fuck about any of that. I'm not killing any innocent girl man, now get the fuck out of here." I said shaking my head. The man simple pick the papers you and left. Gearhead and my father and thrasher came to me "you did the right thing son" my father said. "If Araceli come here I will speak to her" Thrasher said. I sighed and just left it alone. I let the girl out of the basement and told her she was safe here till further notice.

Two days went by and Ai was kinda fitting into our life style and see would help around the bar to pass the time. I was in my office getting a blow job from Tricia when I heard someone knock on the door "Go away I'm busy" I said as Tricia slurps on my cock, they knock again but more rougher "what the hell did I say go away" I said yelling.

The door busted open and in walk the devil herself, Araceli looked mad as shit. She looks down at Tricia who looks up at her with fear. Araceli pulled out her gun and shot Tricia right between the eyes "Jesus Christ Araceli. What the fuck did you do that for?" I yelled as I button my pants and she then point her gun to me and I raised my hand in surrender "Downstairs now" she said walking out. I walked pass Tricia dead body and went down to see men with large guns and Ai crying as they held her.

"Please let me go, I didn't do anything" Ai begged and Araceli simply just smiled "You father owes me 100K honey, you are my payment for him not paying me back"  Araceli said. The men hold her as she struggles in their arms "Let her go" I said and Araceli looks at me with a fierce look "Why would I do that? I told you simple rules to follow and you couldn't even do that much" she said with a dark look in her eyes.

"She didn't do anything wrong, she shouldn't have to pay for her fathers deeds" I said again trying to convince her not to kill this innocent girl. "That doesn't matter, they have to pay and they won't pay up so they will another way." Just as she said this Kingsley snap Ai neck and Ai went limp into the body guards arms. They dropped her body like a rag doll and she lay there like she was nothing, her eyes still open and wet from her last tears.

"Simple things I tell you to do, do them. Next time I won't come here to do your job. You will pay badly for then venom mark my words" Araceli said looking down at the corpse. "What will you do kill us?" I said with hatred in my voice "No I will kill the people you love around you. Maybe your father or your brothers in the mc or maybe your aunt in Florida?" She said smirking.

I looks at her in shock, beside the mc my aunt in Florida who was my fathers younger sister was the only other family I had left in the world. For her to threaten them, hit me to the core and my father looked ashamed at her. "I'm sorry uncle Falcon but he need to understand and take me seriously" she said with a sad look in her eyes. I couldn't believe that this monster held a spot in my heart.