VIII

Venom

"Venom? What's gotten into you?" My father said as Thrasher looks at me upset. "I was asking where the hell she's been. Don't you wanna know?" I said out loud and the nodded "we do but she will tell when she is ready" Thrasher said and walked away from me and my father joined them.

I walked out to Gearhead who was drinking a beer and I said next to him "What's wrong man?" Gear said and I looked at him "I just got man handle by Araceli" I said and he choked on his beer and I explain what happens. He tries not to laugh but it escapes and I glare at him. " I'm gonna hit the hay." I said shaking my head as I went to my room.

As I undressed into my boxer I heard my door open and someone slip into my room. It was Tricia, I shook my head but some release would be good. So I grab her and throw her on the bed and her clothing off and I shove my cock into her mouth as start fucking her mouth fast. She gags and holds my hips as I thrust in and out. Soon I cum into her mouth which she swallows.

I flip on her stomach and enter her roughly from the back and holds her neck and hips as I thrust hard into her. She moans and screams my name. Soon I cum on her ass and I kick her out and put my boxers on and go straight to sleep after she left.

I woke up the next morning and shower and put my clothing and cutte on. As I exit my room and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast I was eating when someone entered the clubhouse. They look dangerous and there was 5 of them. But they was one that looks different and I assume he was in charge. He looked familiar and then I recognize him. It was Kingsley Parkerson, he was a cold blooded killer who worked for the red mafia.

Gearhead and I pulled our guns out as they came closer "what business you have here?" I said and he smirk "I come to only talk." He said holding his hand up. I put my gun away and we walk into my office. "How can I help you?" I said and he sat down and looked around.

" I've come with a deal, we have an opening in our partnership and we want you to fill in the spot. You will have benefits with us and protection and in return we will own you and you will do our deed" he explain. I looked at him like he was crazy. "Why would I agree? Why come to me?" He shrugs "you were good candidate for this part and we would actually like for you to agree .. willingly" he said smirking.

So now they are threatening me and I knew not to mess with the Red Mafia. They were ruthless kills and wouldn't mind kill us right now. So I nodded "alright I will sign this partner ship." I said and he gives me the paperwork and I fill it out and soon the Black souls were employed by The Red Mafia and I was a partner to the their Queen.