XIV

Araceli

It's been a week since I had that girl killed in the clubhouse. I didn't go back for a whole 7 days since then, after I made that threat I felt a little terrible for threatening venoms Aunty like that. But like I said to uncle Falcon I needed to be taken seriously. So I've decided to go back to the club house and talk to them.

I was walking to the entrance of the clubhouse, as I walked in I nodded to the prospect and kept walking. I was wearing skin tight jeans and a black crop top and I had my chocolate hair in a ponytail and some boot heels on. I had sunglasses on cause it was very sunny day.

I pushed the entrance door and there was in the bar and it was pretty slow day today and none of the main members were around so I'm thinking that they was in church for some reason. I didn't care what they was discussing at the moment, so I went to the bar and saw one of the old club bunnies and she was serving some new biker and was flirting more then working.

So I pat the counter on the bar to get her attention and she giggles at what the biker was saying and trailed over to me and said "What can I get ya hun?" She smiled with her red lips and I smiled as she didn't recognize me from a week ago and say back "A beer would be nice 'hun'" I said back with sarcasm and she rolled her eyes and brought me a beer that was barely cold and she didn't it on purpose as she smiled and walked away.

I sighed and got up and throw the bottle at her head, she barely dodge it and screamed as she fell. The biker that was hitting on her curse and pulled his gun on me and I smirked at him "oh big boy gonna pull a gun on me?"
I said with a laughing tone. "Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you?" He said getting more mad at me. I shrugged which made him more mad.

The made him even more angrier and it was more funnier to me, I got a better look at him and saw he might be in his early 30's he hair blondish hair with hazel eyes. He was quite handsome never seen around though when I lived here. Must be a new member after I left.

I cross my arms and smirk and wanted to irk him more but I heard my name being called behind me and I look to see the members crowding and they was my father looking upset at me "Araceli what are you doing?" He asked and I shrugged and said "Came for a visit and wanted a beer but slutface wouldnr serve me properly and so he got mad at me for throwing a beer bottle at her" I explained and my father sighed.

Gearhead and Venom came through the crowds and yelled at the crowd to fuck off and told blonde to put his gun away and chill out. As the crowd dissipates and it's only my father and venom and his dad and Gearhead left they all looked upset at me and I just stand there smiling my face off.