XIX

Araceli

Few days has pass since I had sex with venom, he's been calling and texting nonstop since then and I can't say I don't like the attention. Finally giving into my feeling about venom has taken a lot of weight off my poor dead heart. I finally feel completed inside, to the point where I called Kingsley and told him what happened and that we shall only remain co-workers from here on out.

I texted my brother about what happened and he honestly just shook his head and smile at me. My brother may be a robot like being now but he only shows his emotions to me. I love my brother and I thank god everyday I found him. Helping him also helped me.

I was working on some paperwork when my brother barged in, "Araceli I wanted to terminate thrasher.." he said with hatred. I sighed and shake my head "for what?" I asked when I Already know the answer. "He should die for what he put mom through" he said softly and closed his eyes. I knew he was reliving that day all over again. I sighed again remember my mom's warm smile and her happy being. She was a wonderful mother, a good wife to my father and my best friend.

Losing her was the worst turn in my life beside what my life is now. I looks to my brother whose waiting for my answer. "How about this, we fight in hand to hand combat and if I win you knock this shit off permanently and if you win you can kill him and anyone who stops you?" I said standing from my chair, he smirks and cracks his knuckles and nods.

"Fine. When and where?" He said cocky and I shake my head smiling "tomorrow at noon at the clubhouse" I said he nods and leaves. I texted venom about tomorrow and told me I lost my mind and if chains hits me he was gonna shoot him. I laughed at his text message and wrap my paperwork up.