XXIV

Venom

We was in the middle of interrogation of the Russian sniper who we found out was named Boris. He was a blonde, silver eyed, 6'2, mid 30's man with a thick Russian accent. He was not talking in the beginning but after some brute persuasion he is slowly giving up and begging for his life.

Kingsley was the one doing the torture while the rest was watching and asking questions. Kingsley is one sick and sadist person I've ever meet in my life. I wouldn't want to be on his bad side like Boris. I can tell Kingsley care for Araceli a lot so he's a little unhinged on getting the information.

"Tell me Boris.. was the Russian leader that paid and sent you?" Chains asked again and Boris looked at him with blood pouring into his runs and spit Silva toward chains feet. Chains too was unhinged a bit, as this man tried to kill his baby sister as my thoughts were miles away, I saw chains punch Boris extremely hard to where Boris head hanged lose.

Gearhead sighed and fold his arm as he spoke to me "he's hard to crack" and I nodded as I light a cigarette, I heard the door to the basement open and saw Thrasher with Araceli in his arms coming towards us. She looked so fragile and weak as she walked along side her father.

I threw the cigarette down and walked towards them "what you doing out of bed? You should be resting Araceli" I said in a concerned voiced, she looked up at me as I softly grabbed her and pulled her into my arms and held her closes thanking whatever gods out there for letting her live.

"I came down here to see the man that almost kill me" she said softly from my chest. I shake my head and look at her "he's getting his ass beat by Kingsley and chains right now. He won't budge and tell us why" I said catching her up. She nodded into my chest and reaches up and kisses me as she walks past me towards the other and thrasher and I follow her slowly.