XXI

Araceli

Maybe I went to hard on Chains or maybe not, he deserve what I gave him. Tired of him nagging me about killing dad. I was currently walking into venom room and taking my clothing off as I jumped into his shower. As I washed my body I heard venom come in and undress and get into the shower with me.

I look up at him as he looks down at me and I smiles as I slide my hands up and down his abs. He pulls me closer and kisses me hard.

"I almost lost it when you was fighting Chains.." he said as we broke our kiss. "Why so?" I question him and he sighed as he washed my body with his body wash "I didn't like that he was gonna fight you" I giggled at his comment and nodded.

"I can take care of myself Venom you don't have to worry about me" I told him as I kisses him and he softly pushed me against the bathroom wall and slip into me and had his way with me. Soon we was done and we got our and dried up as we laid into Venom bed.

Many hours later I got a call "hello?" I said in a groggy voice as I was really sleepy and relax "Boss it's Decker" "what is it?" "We had a run in with the Russian and well it didn't go so well.." he said and I got up and put my clothing on as I spoke "arranged a meeting and get everything prepared. If the Russians are messing with us,
We have to be carful. Update me when everything ready" I said and hang up.

Venom was on the edge of the bed with boxers on and he looked concerned. "What's going on" he asked "the Russian have been a pain in our sides for a while. Ruining business, killing my agents. Jealous of our business. I have to take care of them once and for all" I said and he nods "I'll be right by yourself" he said and I smiles as and kissed him.

If the Russian want war then I'll give them one.