XI

Araceli

I can't believe he is watching Kingsley fuck me against the wall, I knew he was watching us the moment he stepped out of his room. Kingsley was talking about some business stuff happening in Korea when he slammed his lips on me and took me suddenly against the wall, he was putting a show on for venom who could do nothing but watch me moan Kingsley name.

I knew Kingsley didn't love me, but he care enough to take care of me and save me and do his job. So he obviously knew my history with venom and wanted to see what venom would do while he was fucking me and I was disappointed that venom did nothing to stop if Kingsley. He just stood there like a creep watching us, he did have hate in his eye but that was it.

After Kingsley was finished he cleaned us up and kissed me and left. I stood against the wall and said "you can come out now" and I heard venom cough like he was choking and he came out and I fold my around around me chest. "Enjoyed the scene" I asked and he shakes his head "hated it actually" "why?" "Cause it wasn't me doing it to you" and I laughed "if you really wanted to do me you could've stopped Kingsley and took me instead but you stood there like a fool and watched" I said and he sighed "you not mines so I can't do much" "I'm not Kingsley either, venom" I walk away from him and he stopped me.

"Your not his? Who do you belong to?" He asked and I shrug his hand off "I belong to no one but myself" I said with anger in my voice.

As I walk away and made it around the corner I heard him say "No.. You will belong to me" he said and I grinned "we shall see" I said back to him. As I got into my van with guards and Kingsley "so what happened" "nothing really just called him out on watching us and left." "Did he say anything?" "He said he will make me his" I said smiling "is that what you want?" "Maybe or maybe not. We will see" I said putting my sunglasses on and looking outside as we drove to the airport.