X

Venom

As she closed the door literally on my face I couldn't help but feel sad for her. She got drag into this life because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time, she wouldn't had been there if I would've just kept my mouth shut 10 years ago. I sighed and walk back to my room where Gearhead was laying on his Queen bed.

"Hey" he said and I nodded just wanted to sleep from all the damn information I just got within hours I was exhausted and he notice and nodded and left me alone to do my thing which was shower and sleep. I woke up the next day and was getting ready and heading down to breakfast before I road out of her.

When I saw Araceli and Kingsley talking , I hid and watch them from a far. They were giggling and smiling at each other like they were high school sweetheart or something it kinda made my blood boil. Then out of no where Kingsley smashed his lips on her and she stumbles back but he catches her and devour her and she lets him as she begins to kiss him back.

Soon he pins her to the walls and still kissing her as he unbuckled his trouser and enters her and just takes her there against the wall in an empty hallway. I stood there shocked that I was watching the club princess behind taking against a wall by a criminal and she wasn't doing nothing to stop him. She was enjoying it and moaning his names as he kept going fast and faster against her.

Why was I standing here and watching them like a fucking creep. I guess deep down I wish it was me taking her against the wall instead that criminal. Deep down I loved Araceli but when I was young I was in denial and ignored my feelings for her and pushed her away and now I'm here watching her fucking someone else.