XXX

Araceli

I have a grin on my face as I look at venom with the other women looking as terrified as he is. "Let me explain Araceli" he said and I glare at him and wait for the shit excuse he was gonna give me "you know why not.. I wanna hear it." I said as a joke. Nothing he says was going to change how I was feeling.

I felt like a teenage all over again being betrayed by him once again. "She's a friend of mines from a while back. I meet her from another MC and we got close and personal level." He started "oh I see. She got so close and Personal that you felt the need to dick her down?" I laughed and he sighed "no this was a one time thing.." he said softly and I knew that was a lie "Lying to me wouldn't be a good idea right now Venom" I said softly.

"No this wasn't a one time thing Araceli, we've fuck many time before this." The girl said with confidence and I look at her for the first time since I got here. She had short blonde hair with blue eyes and pale skin, she stood at 5'1 and was slime and slutty looking. Then I recognize her, she was the daughter to a president of a small town club and was a biker princess just like me.

"Melody? Melody Ryan?" I said with confusion, she nods and smile "been a while girl.." she said and I shake my head, when we was younger we were friends and now grown she was fucking the man I loved. "Listen I didn't know you was back otherwise I would've not done this. I'm so sorry Araceli.." Melody explained but the damage was done.

She shouldn't had been here in the first place and fucked my man period. Fuck her and her damn club, no wonder there was a party downstairs. Another club was visiting and I wasn't even invite. "Harsh not inviting me to a club visiting us?" Well that's not nice." I said smiling at them, they both still looked terrified of me.

The door open behind me and it fell to the side as it fell off its hinges and I looked back to see my two brothers, my father, venom and the visiting President Named Terror was standing there. The enter the room and I knew right then they were here to protect Venom and Melody, the betrayal was getting to much for me to handle.

Terror went to his daughter and check to see if she was okay and knew what down in this office as he looked between her and venom and back at me. "We don't want trouble" he said and I laughed "to late for that. Your whore daughter fucked the wrong man" they gasped at my words.

Tonight was to much to handle for me, finding out I was pregnant and then Venom betrayal towards me. My stomach hurts a lot and my head is killing me. I had no back up with me and I decide to back down for now. I also decide I'll put an act up, I sighed and shake my head "I didn't expect this from you Venom, I gave you everything and you go behind my back with her?" He combed his finger through his black hair.

"I know I'm so sorry please baby forgive me, this won't happen again I promise." He said and I wanted to snatch his eyes out and I nodded and said " I need some time to think about all this. I'm going home.." I said walking away. As I walk out of the clubhouse and felt the cold hit my body and I felt the tears rub down my face as I sat in my car. Even though it was an act my heard did hurt to see all that.

I on the car and looked once more at the club house and I going to make sure  that's these damns biker men and those damn whore will learn their lesson this time. With that thought in my mind I drove off back home to plan my revenge.

To be continued...