Chapter 21

I sat there in silence and looked at my brother. No words left me lips. How should I tell him? Was I really ready for this?

"Lia? What is it? I thought you wanted to talk?" Louis dragged on.

"Yes. I..it's..well I don't know where to start." I said and he looked at me curious.

"Is it about Ashton?" He suddely askef which made me look at him with furrowed brows.

"Why would I tell you it's hard to say then? Like..No it's not because of Ashton." I sassed.

Louis looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Boo, I just dont know how to start this." I said lowering my head.

"It's fine, take all the time you need for this." He assured me.

"Okay. I want to talk to you about what happened." I said already embarrassed.

"Y-you mean the kidnap?" He asked confused and I nodded slightly. "But, I thought you don't want to talk about it." He said.

"Yes I know, but I feel like I need to tell someone. This is such a pressure and I don't know." I said and looked into my brothers eyes.

He seemed to understand my reasons, though I didn't tell him them.

"So it all started with a walk I wanted to take, to free my mind. I decided to go to..I already forgot where I think it was Battery parc. On my way I decided to go down the street you always told me not to use, because of the high crime risk. I thought 'oh well bet there won't be anyone now', but I was wrong." I started.

Louis balled his hands into fists, as I told him where I decided to go. He didn't stop me though and gestured for me to go on.

"I heard footsteps behind me, but whenever I turned to look, there was no one to be seen, when suddenly someone was standing in front of me. I recognized that it was the man who stalked me and sent me the messages. Trying to run away from him, he caught up with me and put a cloth to my mouth, which made me unconscious within seconds." I went on.

So far so good, but I didn't tell him the actual parts, of which I am so embarrassed and make me feel sick.

"H-he brought me to an unused room of the sewage system. It was dark, wet, mold all over it, with a small mattress in it."

That's where I stopped. Louis hung on every word I said. He wouldn't dare to tell me, but I knew he wanted to know what Casey did to me.

"You don't have to go on, if you don't want to Sweetie." He said and I looked out of the window.

"Louis he.." I started, my voice already getting shaky.

"Lia, you really don't have to." He assured me but I just ignored him.

"H-he ripped my clothes off...then he dressed himself down and raped me." I said, putting my hands over my face and cried.

Revealing my face again, I saw Louis sitting there with wide eyes, staring down to his feet.

"He did it 4 times. And the last times so hard, that I was unconscious and couldn't move for hours." I said, totally embarrassed.

Louis stood up and walked to the window. He opened it and put out his head.
I saw him vomit. I didn't blame him though.
He turned around and held his stomach.

"Oh my god." He whispered Nd tears formed in his eyes.

"OH MY GOD." He screamed and ran out of the door.

This time I wasn't surprised or mad at him for running away. It was for hard to hear for him.

"What's up with you?" I heard Niall aske Louis downstairs.
"Shut the fuck up and leave me alone." I heard Louis yell and soon the fron door was slammed.

Sitting there crying, I looked out of the window. I slowly stood up and sat down next to the window. My eyes wandered to the moon.
Tonight his light shone very weak.

A light knock came to my ears and I noticed it was Niall, asking for the permission of mine to come in.

I gestured for him to and he walked over to me.

"What did you do with Louis? He was completely done with his life when I saw him downstairs."

"I'll never be able to get away from what I've done and what it's done to me."

"What?" Niall asked me confused.

"What I mean is, we all have stories. And I just shared mine with him, but I won't be able to live with what the story did in my life." I daid.

Niall then left without saying another word. He knew exactly what I meant,even without the explanation.