Chapter 15 - Strength

You were still traveling to the Elemental Island. It was starting to get boring and you felt like you wanted to sleep.

"Does it always take this long to get there?" You asked Tranquil. He only scoffed.

"I can get there faster." He replied. "But Im traveling with an army and a child, so its slowing me down."

You sighed and waited for a really long time. You wanted to stretch but Tranquil's hold was tight.

After a while, you heard him say something. "We're here." He said as you could already catch a glimpse of the island.

It was relatively small but just enough to house an entire empire. There were many trees, flowers, and other plant growth.

The ocean and lakes were a bright blue and you would sometimes see a Water Elemental nearby.

You saw the Treatures as they almost blended in with the other trees in the jungle. On their feet, Scorplings scurried to different places.

You wanted to observe more but Tranquil already landed. In front of you, there was a castle.

It looked different from the Chaos statue though, because of the vines growing on it.

There was also an oddly shaped statue in front of the castle. You thought it looked like an insect.

Tranquil still held you as he entered the castle. You were now starting to wonder how their leader looked like.

You were taken to the castle's throne room. You looked around and saw a few vines still growing out of some areas.

But then you were shoved to the floor. You stood up and saw a throne, guarded by 2 Charrog guards.

A white figure sat on the throne. He looked like the regular Elementals except that he was silver-white and had a transcluscent head.

He was probably looking at you. You look over to Tranquil who bowed. The white figure faced him.

"Who is this?" He asked. Tranquil stood up. "Easy. This is the one who killed Coal." Tranquil replied with hatred.

"He/she dosen't look like a killer." The leader said as he looked at you. "Greeting, child. Welcome to our island." He greeted you.

"Why are you welcoming her?!" Tranquil growled. "She murdered my best friend!"

The white figure sighed. "Until I know whats going on, its our right to treat anyone with respect." He said.

"My name is V. Whats yours?" He asked you. You hesitated but replied. "(YN)." You told him.

V nodded. "Now, is it true that you killed Tranquil's friend, Coal?" He asked you. You shook your head.

Tranquil got angry. "She's lying!" He yelled. You shook your head. V sighed. "(YN), why don't you tell us what happened?" He said.

You nodded. You explained to V everything that happened. But he got shocked when he found out that you lived with Medusa.

"Medusa? You live with that horrible monster?" V glared. "She's not a monster." You said.

V stood up and went closer to you. "Do you know what she did to us many years ago?" He asked.

You tried to recall everything Marrowkai taught you. But you remembered nothing about Elementals.

"Medusa captured us!" V shouted. "She locked us in her wretched castle for so long until we decided to escape."

You were shocked. Would Medusa really do that? But before you could say anything, V snapped his fingers.

"Take him/her to a prison cell. I'll find a way to deal with child." He commanded to a Charrog. "Yes sir." He replied as he grabbed you and took you to a cell.

You were thrown into a prison cell. The feeling felt awfully familiar. However, you were hated here. Unlike Chaos, the Elementals don't need you. So whats going to happen now?

You were worried. They might end up doing bad stuff to you. What if they killed you instead?

You were so scared that you started to cry. Unlike before, Alchemy wasn't there to comfort you.

You looked out the window. But a light of hope ignites. "Medusa will cone for me." You tried to smile. "Alchemy, Chariot, Lila, and Marrowkai too."

But you still felt fear. You stayed at a corner and continued crying. Your only hope now was to be saved by someone.

Then, you heard someone walk to your cell. You look up and saw Tranquil with a proud look (idk how).

"So what do you have to say for yourself?" He said. You only glared. "My friends will come for me!" You tell him.

But Tranquil laughed. "Oh please! Medusa only cares for herself." He looked at you. "You probably came as a weapon. If so, do you really think Medusa really cares for you?"

"She does!" You shouted. Tranquil leaned closer. "Are you sure?" He asked. He stood up and walked away.

When he left, you thought about what he said. After thinking, you started to doubt if Medusa actually cares. Would she risk her life for yours?

You remembered when you first came to Chaos. Everyone were just really sadistic. Even Medusa scared you with that Dead transformation and the stone statues.

You remembered what Alchemy said before, "Chaos has no morals". You cried even more as you thought of what will happen.

Medusa might never come back for you. She might just forget you ever came to her life. She might just leave you here in the mercy of the Elementals.

You managed to fall asleep. But you were still having dreams of you staying in this prison forever.

Medusa POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST THEM?!" I yell at Lila. "They're already far away!" She replied.

I wanted to shout at her again but she suddenly looked sad. I sighed. "We'll find (YN) and get her back." I told her.

I looked at the rest of (YN)'s friends. Chariot was restless. He kept making whining and howling noises.

Alchemy was trying his best to figure out a plan to get (YN) back. But he would breal down whenever he would discover a drawback to his plan.

Would we ever get that kid back? Would I ever see him/her again? I sighed and tried to hold back my tears.

I looked in the direction the army went. I tried to calm myself. I then looked at everyone.

"We're getting (YN) back." I said. They look at me confused. "Even if it means my life!"

They look at me in shock. I mentally cursed myself. Im not good at encouraging others.

But then I heard a voice. "Im in!" We all look in the direction of Chariot. He took hold of a rock and started doing something he never really did before.

He stood up. Chariot tried to keep his balance but kept his hands on the rock. "I will do whatever it takes to help him/her." He said.

Alchemy was in shock but he snapped out of his thoughts. "Same for me!" He replied as he took his staff.

"Me too!" Lila smiled as she hovered beside Alchemy. I smiled. Well, it looks like I did something good for once.

I look at Marrowkai. He nodded. "Lets save that Swordwrath." He said as he started to run.

"Where are you going?" Lila asked. But Marrowkai seemed to be in a rush. He has something in mind. I know it. I turn to the direction of the Elemental Island.

All we need now, is a plan.