Chapter 14 - Here We Go Again

Timeskip to 1 Month Later

You spent one month training how to use your powers. It was a slow and steady journey, but it worked.

You managed to perfect Venom Flux. You could petrify small units like Crawlers, Bombers, and Enslaved Miners.

You were also given education by Marrowkai. He would teach you history or other stuff about the Chaos Empire or Inamorta.

You spent some time with your friends as well. Alchemy was less worried and depressed now. Chariot was slowly learning how to be a Spearton again.

As for Lila, you convinced her to attend her training sessions. She rarely didn't attend now and she felt more like an Eclipsor than an Archidon.

Medusa was impressed by your progress. You both became closer to each other.

You treated her like a mother or a family member and she treated you like a daughter. Your former parents turned out to not be your true family.

But now you felt at home in Chaos. Even if the place felt gloomy or evil, you felt like you were always supposed to be here.

You learned about every place in Chaos, from the graveyards to the capital. Of course, you didn't leave behind your loyalty to Order.

Although you officially joined the Chaos Empire, you refused to fight Order. You never liked it when Juggerknights would talk about their victories in their battles against the opposing empire.

Medusa respected your opinion. She still continued to lead attacks on Order but would let you make memorials of the soldiers that died.

You were treated like a prince/princess too. You were allowed to give orders to everyone in Chaos and they had the right to obey.

Although this was cool, you found it very disturbing because you weren't used to people bowing before you.

It was a lot of fun in that month. You even made a few new friends that were the same age as you.

There was Jet, a Crawler pup who hung around the castle a lot. Brutal, a Juggerknight who was always trying to be the best. And Henry, an Enslaved Miner.

You would play with them and answer their questions about Order and how it was like living in the castle.

You never wanted to change anything in your new life. You loved everyone, especially Medusa. You liked her the most.

One night, you just finished a training session and you were really worn out. "You should sleep for now, (YN)." Medusa said.

You nodded. "Ok. Good night, mom!" You smiled. Medusa looked confused. "Mom?" She asked.

"Yeah. Is it ok if I call you that?" You said. Medusa shrugged. "I guess. Good night to you too!" She smiled at you.

You walked to your room, which you still shared with Lila. "How was your day?" She asked.

"Fine." You answered. "It was a bit tiring, but Im good." "Alright!" Lila replied. "Lets go to sleep now!"

You said good night to each other and turned off the lights. You smiled as you were wondering what would happen tomorrow.

But you woke up to screaming. You sat up and Lila did the same. You both looked at the window and were shocked at what you saw.

You were under attack! Your attackers looked like the intruders from last month. Elementals right?

You were disturbed from your thoughts. Marrowkai came into your room. "Oh good, you're awake!" He said in relief.

"Whats going on?" Lila asked worriedly. "The Elementals are attacking our castle." Marrowkai replied. "We need to get out while our defense team attacks the Elementals."

You nodded as you grabbed your sword. Lila grabbed her bow. You both followed Marrowkai.

Along the way, you encountered some Fire Elementals and some Infernos. You, Lila, and Marrowkai managed to fight them off.

You finally reached the throne room. Everyone was there. "(YN)! Oh thank goodness you're ok!" Medusa said as she hugged you.

"Im fine!" You reassure her. She nodded and looked at Marrowkai. "Lets get out now!" She commanded. "Yes, Queen Medusa!" He replied.

But before you could go anywhere, someone came in. There were 2 Air Elementals and 3 Charrogs. You worriedly looked at Medusa.

"Don't worry. I'll keep you safe." She whispered to you. She and Marrowkai quickly got ready to defend us.

The Charrogs charged at them. Marrowkai took some of them out with his Hellfists while Medusa used Venom Flux to poison some of them.

But the Air Elementals escaped them. They headed towards you. Alchemy tried his best to stop them but they were able to fly and evade.

Lila took flight and managed to shoot one down. The other one however summoned lightning and struck her.

Lila fell to the floor. "Lila!" You shouted. You tried to reach her but lightning struck in front of you.

The Air Elemental was trying to get at you. Chariot growled and defensively stayed in front of you.

But the Air Elemental laughed and swiftly moved behind you. He pushed Chariot away and grabbed you before you could react.

When Medusa and Marrowkai finished the Charrogs, they looked in shock as the Air Elemental took a firm hold on you.

"Let me go!" You screamed. The Air Elemental floated and started to make his way out of the castle.

"(YN)!" Everyone shouted as you were taken away. You struggled to break out of the Air Elemental's grip but stopped when you realized how high off the ground you were.

"We have what we came for. Lets go!" The Air Elemental commanded to the rest of the army. They nodded and started a retreat.

You looked back at the castle. You saw as all your friends looked sadly as you were taken away. No! Not again! Not like last time!

You heard the Air Elemental chuckling darkly. You glared at him. He calmly looked back at you.

"You don't recognize me at all?" He asked. You shook your head. "Well, maybe not me, but what about Coal?" He asked again.

You didn't know what this guy was talking about. He suddenly turned angry. "Coal died because of you and that stupid queen!" He shouted.

You then realized who this guy is. He was the Air Elemental who broke in the castle with 'Coal'.

"He had to die just because of you!!!" He screamed. But he turned calm again. "Name's Tranquil by the way." He said.

"By taking you to Him, I will avenge Coal and put an end to Medusa." You heard him say darkly.

A crazy laugh followed as you were taken to the Elemental Island.