Chapter 8 - How To Train a Spearton

Back to Regular POV

You found a sharp stone in your cell. It was sharp enough for you to use it for drawing on the walls.

It was hard to use it at first. But you got the hang of it so you started drawing different images.

The first one was a drawing of you and your friends. You missed them so you wanted to have a way to remember them.

The second one was a drawing of Chariot. You always found him interesting ever since you first saw hin try to take down the Juggerknight.

The third one was a drawing of Alchemy. You drew him because you wanted to make him happy.

The last one was a bit hard. You tried drawing all the units you knew in the Chaos Empire.

You drew a Juggerknight with his helmet, shield, and axe. You drew Marrowkai with his staff and non-existing eyes. You drew an Eclipsor with its wings and bow.

Finally, you drew Medusa with her green robe, snake hair, and her red eyes, although you couldn't color it.

After drawing, you sat beside Alchemy. "Im hungry." You said. He looked at you. "Im hungry too." He replied.

You both sighed. You haven't eaten in a while. You were starting to get hungry. But you hoped that they will come sooner or later.

"Its getting late. We should sleep for the night." Alchemy told you. "How do you even know if its night or day?" You asked.

Alchemy shrugged. "I don't know. I guess I was keeping track of time ever since I got here." He replied.

You wondered how that would be possible. But you were sleepy so you decided to shrug it off.

You lay down on Alchemy's lap. Soon, both of you fell asleep.

The next day, you woke up to growling and hissing. You looked out of your cell and saw the Juggerknights trying to pull Chariot out of his cell.

Medusa and Marrowkai were there too. You quickly sunk back into your cell. You didn't want to catch attention.

You started waking up Alchemy. "Alchemy wake up!" You whispered. Still nothing. "Medusa is here." You added.

At that, Alchemy shot up. "MEDUSA?! WHERE?!" He almost shouted. You covered his mouth and pointed outside.

He took a look and saw the scene. You watched it too.

There were about 2 Juggerknights trying to pull Chariot. Chariot clearly resisted.

Marrowkai was there to probably help out as you could see him casting different spells. But you didn't know why Medusa was here.

After getting a hold of Chariot, Medusa walked to your cell. You could catch her smirking but you don't know why.

"Throw him here." She commanded. You and Alchemy froze in fear. Chariot will be placed in your cell?!

Marrowkai dragged the angry Spearton to our cell. "Are you insane? He's going to kill us!" Alchemy cried to Medusa.

She rolled her eyes. "I know." She said. Medusa looked at you. "Lets see you put your powers in good use then." She told you.

You wanted to tell her that you don't have powers but it was too late. Chariot was thrown inside your cell.

At first, he tried to claw his way out. But when he gave up, he looked at you and Alchemy. He growled and started walking towards you.

Alchemy was shaking. You were afraid too but you knew Chariot would never hurt anyone. Well, at least you thought.

"Leave them here for an hour." Medusa said as she walked away. Marrowkai and the Juggerknights closely following behind.

Chariot continued walking closer to you. You thought it was the end as he finally reached a good striking distance.

But as he was about to attack, he stopped. You opened your eyes and saw him looking at something.

Chariot was looking at your drawings. He walked closer to the one of him. Alchemy looked confused. But you knew why Chariot got curious.

You walked beside him. "What are you doing?! Alchemy asked. You ignored him and sat down beside Chariot who was still looking at the drawing.

"Thats you." You said as you pointed at it. Chariot looked at you and tilted his head. "Its a drawing of you!" You giggled.

Chariot still looked confused. "Here, Ill draw another one." You said as you grabbed the sharp rock.

You started drawing on the floor. Chariot kept watching you with confusion and curiousity.

When you finished, you said, "TADA!!" Chariot walked over to you. He touched the drawing and looked at you. Was he smiling?

But before you could say anything, he took the sharp stone from you and started drawing on another side of the cell.

He was drawing with his mouth which made his drawing a bit hard to recognize. But when he finished, he dropped the stone.

You looked at his drawing. It was a drawing of you. "Whoa!" You exclaimed. Alchemy just looked shocked.

Chariot then did something unexpected. He went closer to you and snuggled on your lap. He purred a bit as you stroked the hair on his helmet.

"So we're good?" You asked. Chariot nodded aa he got off you and went to Alchemy. Alchemy moved away.

"Don't worry. He won't hurt you." You laughed. Alchemy looked at you then to Chariot.

Chariot smiled, reassuring Alchemy that he meant no harm. Alchemy laughed nervously as Chariot went back to you.

"Well, we have all the time to become friends." You smiled as Chariot took a nap and Alchemy tried to process what was happening.

An hour later, you heard foot steps approaching. It was Medusa. Chariot growled but you stroked his helmet to calm him down.

Medusa saw you doing so and glared. "How?" She asked. You just smiled. "Dunno. We just drew stuff together." You replied as you pointed at your drawings.

You heard Medusa muttering stuff. But she looked back at you. She opened your cell door and grabbed you. "Hey! Let me go!" You said.

"You can train a crazy Spearton? Well then you won't have a problem training an angry Crawler." She told you as she shut the door.

Chariot was growling at her and Alchemy was screaming and telling Medusa to stop. You wanted to ask what a Crawler was but she was pulling you too fast.

"Where are we going?!" You asked but there came no reply.

(AN)

Hello. Sorry for late update. Issues back at home. Also, I recently got into SCP so I was doing other stuff.

I also got more active on Fandom but this won't stop me from writing. I'll try to update more if I can :>