𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬

A/N: I'm backkkkk. Sorry I was away for a long time! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about this book ;) I'll try to update regularly <3 Also I can't believe there are nearly 1k reads on this book I'm in fucking shock. Anyways, enjoy this preference dudes.

𝐀𝐱𝐥

He'd always try to make your kids laugh. If they say something about calling him weird he'd reply back with "What? You guys came out of my balls so that means yous are part weird.". As goofy as he is with them, he'd always make time to sing them to sleep and make sure that they are happy and comfortable.

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

He'd spoil them. Like really spoil them. If they want something, all they have to do is ask and he'd get it for them. He does it all out of love and sometimes you have to step in and say no so they won't grow up to be too spoiled.

𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲

He'd be a quiet dad. Always listening to their complaints or how their day went. Whenever they want to talk sbout something, they go to him because he knows how to listen to them. Even though he's quiet he shows them a good amount of affection and makes quirky jokes.

𝐃𝐮𝐟𝐟

He'd always have them do something fun with him. Wether it be asking them if they want to watch TV with him or bringing them on a trip, he'd always make it fun for them. They always have something to do if they are with Duff. 

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Being Steven, he'd give them the most love and affection ever. Constantly telling them he loves them and always hugging and kissing them. He's jolly when it comes to other people but when he's with his kids, he turns into a complete softy. He'd sometimes get up randomly and go to them just to tell them how much he cares for them.