𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐀𝐱𝐥

"So Ax, how do I look?" We're about to go dinner and I want to ask for his input because he'd usually be honest with me when it comes to this. "You look great but there's just on problem. Your hair." He points to my hair. "What's wrong with it? I just got it done." I ask. 

"I know and you do look beautiful but it's missing something." He says. I tilt my head in confusion and he makes the face he has when he knows he has a great idea. "Come with me." I follow him into the bathroom and he gets a stool from downstairs. "Have a seat Madame." I chuckle at his words.

He gets a comb and hairspray. "You're missing some volume. When I'm done, your hair will bring out your gorgeous face." He kisses my cheek and I blush. 

He starts by back brushing my hair and spraying bit of hairspray on it. He does this until my hair becomes this nice poofy hairdo. "Where the fuck did you learn how to do this?" He laughs. "I'm glad you like it babe. I somehow watched a came across a tutorial on how to do this on TV and I actually paid attention to it." I smile and stand up and kiss him. "Thanks." He smile and says. "Come, we have a dinner to go to."

"

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

"Shit." I let out a huge sigh because I have no idea how to do my hair. I see Slash look at me through the mirror. "What's wrong Y/N?" He has the face of concern on him. "I can't figure out how I should do my hair." He walks up to me and hugs me from behind. "Aw baby. Here, let me help you brainstorm some ideas." He pics up a magazine that was on the vanity and opens the pages. He looks through it for a bit until he found a model with wavy hair and a fringe hairstyle on her. 

"Oo look at this one, you have a fringe too and I think this would look really good on you." I smile and nod and begin to try to do my hair like hers.

10 minutes later, I'm finally done and Slash was watching me and guiding me the whole time. "So Saul," I look at him so he can have a better look. "what do you think?" He smiles. "I think it looks amazing. I think this should be your hairstyle from now on. I love it." I hug him and thank him.

" I hug him and thank him

𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲

Izzy and I are sitting in the living room when I spot a really cool outfit on the TV. I garb the phone and call the store to see if they still have the clothes. "Who are you calling?" Izzy asks me. "I'm calling store to see of they have the outfit we just saw." He nods. I'm about to press call when he suddenly says. "You know the hairstyle that the model who had the outfit you like had?" I look at him and nod. "Since you're getting your hair done soon, maybe that can be one of your ideas for a hairstyle. It would look so good on you." I smile at him. "I was actually thinking the same Iz."

"

𝐃𝐮𝐟𝐟

Duff is playing with my hair as we lie on our bed in boredom while I stare into the ceiling. "Love." He call me. I hum in response. "You know what my mom used to do her hair like all the time?" I sit up and say "No how?" He gestures me to sit in front of him and takes the brush from my night stand and some clips. I sit in front of him and he starts brushing my wavy hair. 

He then takes some hair from the front and clip them to the back on each seperate side. When he's finished, he takes a hand mirror and gives to me. "I used to watch my mom do her hair sometimes when I was little." I turn back to look at him. "Duff I love it." He chuckles and hugs me.

" He chuckles and hugs me

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Stevie which hairdo looks better on me, ponytail or not?" I ask as we eat our dinner. He looks at me and says "Up because it shows your lovely face better." I blush and when he sees this he gets out of his chair and kisses me. 

"I mean it Y/N, don't try to hide that face of yours babe." He hugs me. I chuckle and blush even harder.