𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐭

𝐀𝐱𝐥                                                                       

   How you meet: You forget to pay for your cigarettes and he helps you pay for it.

"Excuse me Miss!" I hear an old lady shout. I realise I forgot to pay for my pack of cigarettes. I hastily turned around and scurry back to the counter but before I could get there, this man with long, red hair, a leather jacket and jeans with black combat boots comes up to counter with his things and says "I'll pay for that together with my stuff." and hands her his money. 

After he's finished paying, he turns around and hands me my cigarettes. I feel like I recognise him somewhere but I ignore it. "Oh thank you. Here, I'll pay you back." I handed him $5 but he denied it. "No it's ok beautiful. It was a favour." The fuck? "No you have to accept it. How else can I repay you?" He starts smirking. "Well, you can go on a date with me." What. "Oh uh. Sure."I try to look for a piece of paper in my bag but I only manage to find a pen. He sees this and takes off his glove, offering me his hand. "Here write on my hand." I take his hand only to find he has the smoothest skin ever. I snap myself out of it and write my number on his hand.

"Well I'll see you." I proceed to walk out of the store but he grabs my hand. "Wait, I didn't even get your name." Damn. I didn't ask for his name or tell him my name because I know someone like him will ever ask someone like me out on a date. I decide to tell him my name anyways. "Oh, it's Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." I tell him. "Axl. Axl Rose." Wait. Axl Rose?? The lead singer of Guns N' Roses? I'm shocked but I keep my cool. "Wow, you're so different." I look at him confused when he says this. "I told you my name and you still kept your cool. Do you know who I am?" I nod. "Yeah. Axl Rose from Guns N' Roses." I reply. He's the one that looks confused now. Ohhh I know what this is about. He thinks I'll scream and freak out because of him. "Did you really think I'd freak out just because of you who you are?" He nods. "Dude, We're all people at the end of the day. No need to freak out." For some reason his eyes show a hint of glimmer. "Wow, marry me."

After talking to him. I come home and sit down, thinking about how the fuck did I just stimble upon Axl Rose.

                                              𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡                                                     

                                              𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡                                                     

 How you meet: He's new to the town and you show him around.

I jog past a some houses and accidentally make eye contact with this cute, curly haired guy I've never seeen around here when I pass by his house. I turn my head way but I hear footsteps behind me. "Hey stop!" I look behind me and see the same curly haired guy jogging after me. I turn around to face him. Damn, he's even cuter close up.