𝐖𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐔𝐩 - 𝐈𝐳𝐳𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐢𝐧

⚠️TW ALCOHOLISM⚠️

"Iz! I'm home!" I call out to him as I slip off my shoes. I was helping a friend move the whole and haven't seen him ever since this morning. 

Our dog, Lovey runs up to me and I lift him and kiss him. Damn I've missed him so much.

I suddenly hear a crash upstairs and I put  down Lovey. Now that I think of it, Izzy hasn't come down to greet me like he usually does. 

I go up the stairs and the strong smell of alcohol hits me as I reach the top step.

"Iz?" No reply. 

I jog over to our room and open the door.

Izzy is sprawled over our bed with a bottle of whiskey in his hand. There's empty alcohol bottles all over the floor and a broken glass near the nightstand. He looks completely trashed.

I run over to him and take the whiskey out of his hand. 

"Izzy?" I rapidly shake him and his eyes open. They're completely bloodshot. Tears start welling up in my eyes. I've never seen him like this before and I don't think I can cope with that. 

"Ohhhh babeeeeee your homeeee." He slurs. This is not the Izzy that I fell in love with. Something is up for him to be like this.

"Yes I'm darling, what's going on?" I ask while trying not ot cry.

He suddenly starts crying. What the fuck it happening? 

"Babe? What happened you're scaring me." He looks me in the eye and pulls me in for a hug.

"I don't think I can cope with this anymore Y/N." He sobs into my shoulder. I rub his back and I feel him shaking in my arms.

"With what?" I ask.

"With everything. Y/N, I heard from the band that you've been cheating on me. Apparently you're always seen with a guy whenever you're going out. At first, I didn't believe it, but I saw you with that guy. The band and I were driving around the city and I saw you with him in front of a house. I was so upset." He confesses.

My eyes go wide and I pull away from the hug. That was the whole point, he wasn't supposed to know about anything and I've been hiding everything away from him.

"Iz..." I rub his cheek with my thumb and he pulls his face away.

"How could you Y/N? I gave my everything to you and I've turned down so many girls that wanna get with me because I love you too much. And what do I get? The love of my fucking life cheats on me!" He rants. 

My tears start leaking out rapidly. It was never meant to go this way.

"Izzy. It's not what you thin-" I start off but he interrupts me.

"I think it is Y/N! You can't try to explain anything because I've seen it all." My heart starts aching. I know he's been through a lot. Loads of his past girlfriends have cheated on him and I know it has been hard for him to trust me. 

"You know what the fuck I've been through with other girls and you do this to me? How dare you!" He pleads. 

My heart completely breaks and I melt down. At this point my tears are streaming out.

"That guy's my cousin Iz! He's a holiday planner and I know you have been going through a hard time and I thought we'd have some romantic getaway in Malta and it was supposed to be surprise. I though it would've taken your mind off things. I would never cheat on you. I love you so much and I would never be with anyone except you." I just let it all out. 

He froze. 

"So- so you mean that you never cheated?" 

"Never."

He kisses me and hugs me.

"Oh god I feel so stupid Y/N." He holds my face in his hands with tears in his eyes.

"It's ok Izzy. I completely understand your reasons and why you're like this." I say.

He starts blushing. Why is he blushing.

"You're the best girlfriend ever. You don't know how I feel like such a dick right now." 

I start laughing and he tries to cover his face embarrassment. 

"Oh come on Iz, let's clean up your mess." I stand up.

"I fucking love you Y/N."