𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐀𝐱𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞

"No Axl, don't tell me you love me. I know you never did." I say as I gather my belongings and put them in a suitcase. I just overheard Axl, the love of my life, or was the love of my life, telling one of his 'buddies' that I was an ugly whore who he was going to break up with once he got what he wanted - my body.

"Y/N, please hear me out." He pleads. I turn around to face him "You don't have the right to be heard out after everything you did. I've been such a loyal girlfriend and this is what I get?" I take my suitcase and shove past him. I go down the stairs and put on my shoes. Axl runs after me and tries to grab my wrist and I take one last look at him before I snatch my wrist back and walk out the door. I think about how I saw tears in his eyes when I looked at him but I decide it must've just been my brain playing tricks on me.

I get in my car and drive away pretending not to notice Axl trying to run after my car. I fasten my speed and before I knew it, I'm in the highway.

"You're so stupid Y/N." I mumble to myself. I really thought he was the one. That I was going to marry and grow old with. Why didn't I get my head out of my ass? He's Axl fucking Rose. A fuck ton of girls want him.

I wipe my tears as I pull up at my sister, Lizzie's, house. She'd know what to do. I get out of my car and knock on her door. She opens the door and see the tears running down my face and hugs me. "Y/N, what's wrong? Come in." She moves to the side to let me come in. She closes the door and we sit on her living room couch. I tell her everything. Anger is evident on her face as I rant and rant to her about everything. She gives me hugs and tells me everything's going to be ok. 

𝐀𝐱𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Fuck, fuck. How did I manage to screw everything up? She was the one. I loved her and still do. I finally found the woman of my dreams and what do I do? I fuck it all up. All because of my fucking pride. I've never felt this way about any girl I was dating before and I stupidly told people that she was like every other girl - a fling. But she isn't. She's my everything. My true love. The only woman I adore. 

I get so angry and throw shit around, breaking everything. The only things I don't break are the things she forgot to get. Her favourite bracelet. She would wear this everywhere and only take it off if she's at home. Home. This used to be our  home. But I guess it's just my home now. It feels so empty without her. Her aura is just so beautiful that it affects wherever she goes. It affects me so much. She's perfect. From her looks and her amazing personality.

I suddenly hear a knock on my door. I run to the door in high hopes that it could maybe Y/N. I open the door to see Slash with concern over his face. "Ax, Y/N's sister just called me. What happened man?" Without saying a word, I let him in. "Fuck man you really fucked up your place." He looks around at the mess I made. "I fucked up big time man." He looks at me. "I know Ax. Lizzie told me everything Y/N said to her. She thought it would be best to talk to me because I'm one of your good friends." I sigh and tell him everything. We talk for a couple hours and he went home. 

I go upstairs to our  bedroom without even thinking about eating some food. I can't bear the thought of eating without her. Somehow she just makes the whole meal better. I see her bracelet and decide to put it on. I need something to remind me of her. I fucking love her. I can't live without her.

Heyyyy :) I hope you liked this oneshot. Sooo there will be a part 2 of this hehehehe.