𝐌𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 - 𝐃𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐌𝐜𝐊𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧

"Laurie, stop trying to hit Tyler." I say to my daughter. Duff and I had the twins 4 years ago and it's much harder than I expected. They're always fighting for some reason.

"Babe I'm home!" I hear Duff take off his shoes and putting his bag down. I go out of the kitchen to the foyer and kiss him. "Hey babe how was the band?" I help him hang his jacket on the coat rack. "They're good babe. How was your day?" My smile drops. "Ugh, the twins kept on fighting." He chuckles and puts his arm around me.

We walk into the kitchen see the kids trying to take a toy off each other but when they see Duff they drop the toy and run up to him and hug him. "Awwww how are my sunshines." Duff kisses them on the cheek and lift them up, one in each arm. Moments like this, I think about how much I love the little family Duff and I have made.

Laurie and Tyler yawn and Duff carries them upstairs to get them ready for bed. I follow them but Duff stops me. "It's ok I will get them ready for bed. You go rest, you deserve it." He says to me. "Are you sure?" He nods. I kiss him and go down the stairs and into the kitchen and take out some red wine.

10 minutes later, Duff comes into the kitchen and sits opposite of me and takes some wine for himself. "Finally got them to sleep. They're so little but have so much energy, where do they get it from?" He sighs. "They got it you Duff. You can get so enerygetic you know?" I reply. He makes a fake laugh and I reach for his hand across the table.

He looks into my eyes and I look into his. "I love your eyes Darling." He says quietly, as if he's not paying attention to anything else but me. He gets up and puts a vinyl on the record player and When A Man Loves A Woman by Percy Sledge starts playing.

He dimmed the lights and offered me his hand. "May I have this dance?" He asks. I chuckle. "Yes you may." I put my hand in his and we waltz around our kitchen. "I love you Y/N" He kisses my hand. "I love you too." I rest his head on my shoulder and we dance even more. 

The song finished and his kisses me. I kiss him back. He pulls away and hugs me. "I never want to let you go." He whispers into my ear. We kiss one more time and finally pull away. 

We go upstairs and get ready for bed. I try to brush my teeth in peace but he keeps on shoving me over, laughing. I finish brushing my teeth and shove him really hard. "Jeez woman I didn't know you had that in you!" He lifts me up and runs around the room, scaring me. "Oh gosh stop Duff! This is scaring me!" I barely make that out from me laughing.

"Nope. You shoved me and this is what you get for doing that." He teases. "You're so unfair." He finally places me down and we both plop down on the bed. "Hey Y/N." I hum. "I'm free tomorrow so we should do something with the kids." I smile at him and nod.

We eventually fall asleep, tangled in each other's legs. The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is Duff whispering "Sleep well, my love.".