𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 - 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡

Positive, positive and positive. I place the tests on the counter and pull up my pants. What am I supposed to tell Slash? I don't even know if he wants a baby or not. We did talk about it before and said that we'd want kids but we never discussed when. What the fuck do I do?

I hide the tests in my pocket and walk to our room where Slash is laying on our bed, reading some magazine about the band. "Hey Saul." I say. He lifts his head up to see me. "Hey darling." He puts down the magazine and sits up on the bed. I sit down beside him.

"You know what we should do." He says. I hum in response. "We should travel. I could organise things with band and we can travel together. Just me and you." He turns to me. I turn my head to see his eyes glisten to the idea. I feel a pang of sadness knowing I'd never be able to do that with him. He sees my frown and his face turns into one of worry.

"What's wrong babe?" He cups my cheek in his hands. A tear drops onto my cheek. "What's going on?" I put my hand on his hand and give him him and sad smile. "Nothing. I'm fine babe." I try to convince him. He doesn't fall for it as his eyebrow knot in confusion. "No you're not Y/N. Tell me, I'm here for you." He kisses my forhead.

I don't think I can burden him with a kid. He has so much ahead of him. No, I can't do this to him.

I start sobbing. He pulls me in for a hug and rubs my back. "Please tell me. I'm worried about you." He kisses my cheek. "I don't think I can Saul. It's gonna be too much and will get in the way of everything." I try to explain. "In the way of what babe?" He asks. "Everything." I sob into his arms.

I pull away from him and wipe my tears from my face. "You'd be better off without me, Saul. I'll leave right now. I can't do this to you." I bury my face in my hands. He take my hands and kisses them. "What's going on?" His eyes hold tears. 

"I'm pregnant."

He freezes. Oh no, I shouldn't have told him. Fuck.

Suddenly he hugs me. What? He then pulls away, his face is now wet with tears. "Are you for real?" He asks, smiling. Why is he smiling? "Yeah, I was late and I took these tests today." I took out the three tests from my pocket. 

He takes them and stares at them.

He smashes is his lips on mine. "I'm gonna be a dad!" He bounces up and down. "Wait, aren't you mad?" He looks at me confused. "Why would I be mad? You're pregnant. You've given me the best thing in the world, life." He kisses my belly.

𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I can't believe it. I'm gonna be a dad! This is unbelievable. I kiss Y/N with all I had. She's carrying kid. My kid.

"OH MY GOD Y/N! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WE'RE GONNA BE PARENTS!" I say. I jump off the bed and jump around the room. I lift her up bridal style. She starts laughing and I kiss her. "You're really not mad." She asks. "Mad, why would I be mad?" I answer. He prys herself off my arms and I put her down. 

"I dont know, it's just you wanted us to travel and you've got so much with the band and-" I kiss her to make her stop. "Oh Y/N, you'd never make me mad with a kid. I've always wanted a kid with you. It's such an honour to have you carry my kid. I don't know how to thank you enough." She smiles and kisses me. I can't believe she thought I'd be mad.

We spent the whole day thinking of baby names and what parenting would be like. There's one thing I know for sure,

I can't wait to be a dad.