𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 - 𝐀𝐱𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 - 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

"Morning Lizzie." I greet my sister as I make some coffee. Last night, she suggested that I stayed at her house for the night. I agreed as I needed the emotional support. "Hey Y/N. Are you ok?" I smile at her. "I'm ok Liz. Thanks for everything." She dishes the breakfast she was cooking on plates and sets them on the table and I get the utensils for her. We sit down and start eating.

"So Y/N. Yesterday, after we talked I called Slash because I thought he could talk to Axl. He called me last night and he said that Axl trashed the whole house. He said he looked really broken up Y/N. I think you really need to hear him out." I look up at her in shock. She called Slash? Axl looks broken up? "I don't think I have the heart to do that." I reply. I've been hurt so much I don't think I could bear to see him again.

"Well alright Y/N. It's your choice." Her eyes soften at me.

After breakfast, she told me I can stay as long as I wanted but she had to go because she has work. I was watching the TV and I saw Axl. He was doing an interview. I remember he told me about this interview. He looks very torn up and he's barely smiling. This is not like him. This could only mean one thing. I have to talk to him.

As I drive to his house, I tell myself that we're only going to talk. Nothing else. I know that if he tries to make me stay, I might. I love him too much.

I park in front of the house and he opens the door, as if he sensed my presence. When he saw me, his face immediately lit up. I get out of the car and he smiles.

"Y/N. What are you doing here?" He asks. "We need to talk Axl, I saw on that interview this morning. We need to make things clear between us." He nods while smiling. I follow him into his living room and we sit opposite eachother on the two couches. The house looks surprisingly clean.

"Y/N you don't know how relieved I am to see you here." He says. I nod. "Look Axl, I'm here to hear you out and apologise about not doing so earlier." He gives me a half smile, like as if he appreciates me taking my time to let him speak.

"It should be me apologising. I let my pride and reputation take over the most important thing to me. You. I don't know what happened, I've never felt anything like this before. When I asked to move in with me, I thought I was going crazy. I thought it was just a stupid phase I was going through but when you left, I realised I took you for granted. I told everyone that I was just using you for your body but really, everytime I said that, I really wanted to run up to you and hold you in my arms and never let you go. I know it was stupid for me and you might not believe me but I so sorry for everything I've done to you. When I saw the hurt in your face, it was too much for me. I will never do anything like this to you ever again and I will never intentionally hurt you ever again. Please, Y/N, please give me another chance. You can decide to call things off whenever you'd like."

I became speechless. I've never seen him like this ever. He's usually just carefree Axl. He rests him head in his hands and I see he's wearing my favourite bracelet. I stand up to hug him. He stiffens for a bit but then hugs me back.

"You don't know how much I've been waiting to feel your touch again, Y/N." He says. I smile and giggle.

𝐀𝐱𝐥'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

She's hugging me. I can't believe it. I feel like a huge weight has been taken off my chest. I love her so much. I know she mightn't give me a second chance but it's worth a shot. I can't lose her. She makes my whole day brighter without even knowing it.

"Are you wearing my bracelet?" She pulls away from the hug. "I needed a part of you with me and I needed something that reminded me of you." She makes that beautiful smile she always makes and I practically melt at the sight. I don't think I really needed anything to remind me of her because she's always on my mind.

"I think I will give you that second chance Ax." When she says that, it takes me so much resistance not to jump of joy. "Thank you so much. You don't know how happy that makes me." I put my hands on both of her faces and look into her eyes. Those beautiful eyes. "Can I kiss you?" She nods and I kiss her with passion and want. I missed her lips so much. The softness and the way our lips just fit so perfectly together.

She pulls away for air but I don't even notice I needed air because she's the only thing I really care about. Nothing else matters. She's currently sitting on my lap and she has no idea how much that makes me crazy. She rests her head on mine. "You don't how long I've waited to do this." I whisper. "Yes I do Ax, a day." I laugh at her witty comment. She's perfect.