Chapter 28

Mr. Aizawa explained that we'd be picking out hero names, and Midnight had made her appearance, approving which names we pick.

Part of me really wanted to put Dokujin just to change the negative meaning of the name, but I didn't want to expose myself to the class or world.

Mr. Aizawa had also mentioned internships. He showed us our stats on how many heroes were interested in us. I was surprisingly kind of high, right behind Iida. I was expecting to be at the bottom.

"King Explosion Murder." Bakugo glared threateningly at the rest of the class.

"I'm gonna say that one's a little too violent." Midnight stated, pissing Bakugo off.

"Huh?! What do you mean?!" He yelled at the teacher, throwing his sign down.

"Why don't you be explosion boy?" Kirishima called out and I snickered.

"You shut up weird hair!" The blonde yelled.

After Bakugo was done screaming about his dumbass name, Uraraka went up and shared hers. Midnight exclaimed that she loved it and Uraraka let out a sigh of relief.

"To be honest, choosing names is going faster than I thought it would. All we have left is young Bakugo, who needs to rethink his, Doku, and Iida. Oh yes, and Midoriya too." Midnight looked out among the class.

I stood up, presenting my board to the class.

"The Toxic Hero: Fuyo"

"Hm, Fuyo? You're using your real name? So uncreative." Midnight gave me the same speech she gave Todoroki for choosing Shoto.

"Deal with it." I growled at the woman and she sighed.

"Fine. Take a seat." She gestured to the back of class and I walked off.

Since my parents were so kind as to name me 'unwanted', I'd show them what I was really useful for. Beating their ass.

Iida went up next after I noticed him staring at his board, clearly struggling. By his expression, it had to be something to do with his brother.

"What? You're using your real name too? So boring!" Midnight complained as Iida presented 'Tenya' to the class. She let him go, and he took his seat in front of me again.

Midoriya chose Deku, probably pissing Bakugo off beyond belief.

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names, we can go back to talking about your upcoming internships." Mr. Aizawa announced as he walked back to the front of the class.

They'll last for one week. As for who you'll be working with, those of you who are one the board will be chosing among your offers." Mr. Aizawa explained, and I glanced at the board. I wonder who was actually interested in me.

"Everyone else will have a different list. You have a lot to think about. There are about 40 agencies across the country who've agreed to take on interns from your class. Each agency has a different specialty that it's heroes focus on. Keep that in mind." Mr. Aizawa continued.

"Imagine that you're Thirteen. You'd want to pick a place that focuses on rescuing people, not fighting villains. Understand?" Midnight added.

"Think carefully before you decide." Mr. Aizawa stated and the class complied. He passed out our papers with the list of heroes who were interested in us.

"Turn in your choises by the weekend." Mr. Aizawa instructed as he began to walk out of the classroom.

"We've only got two days?!" Sero exclaimed.