Chapter 21

(I made this thing of male fuyo a long ass time ago and didn't really have anything to put up there so have that I guess)

"How can I make it up to you? Maybe me and you could go out after this? I'd be happy to treat you to a bite

"How can I make it up to you? Maybe me and you could go out after this? I'd be happy to treat you to a bite." Kaminari offered and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"No, but I'll take you out of existence." I replied with a glare. Did he just ask me out?! I discretely created a needle in my hand, lacing it with enough poison to make the boy pass out.

"Are you really going to be that way?! Fine, I'll end this then! Indiscriminate Shock! 1.3 Million Vol-"

I cut Kaminari off as I threw my needle into his chest, successfully hitting my target. He coughed as the needle embedded into his skin, my poison racing through his veins. He fell backwards, blood dripping from his nose.

"Oops." I muttered, noticing I went a little too far.

"What just happened?! Did Kaminari just pass out?!" Present Mic gasped and the crowd peered down at us in interest.

"He's immobilized!" Midnight announced as she stood over the boy.

"That's all, folks! It was over in an instant! The winner is Doku! She advances on!" Present Mic concluded as the crowd erupted into cheers.

"I hope that taught him a lesson." I shook my head as I walked away from Kaminari's body.

"She took him down so fast!"

"That Quirk of hers is an excellent immobilizer, whatever it is!"

"She seems like she'd scare off fans."

"A strong female role model! She'd do great in the spotlight!"

The crowd's chatter annoyed me, and I quickly entered the hallway to escape it. I approached my seat, plopping down into it.