Chapter 13

The pro heroes had arrived, and I let out a sigh of relief. The person leading them here was no other than Iida. I shook my head, glancing at the place Shigaraki's bloodied body used to lie. Kurogiri had taken him and escaped, much to my displeasure.

"Doku!" I heard Iida call out as he ran over to Uraraka and I.

"Are you alright? I tried to reach you when that villain teleported everyone, but it was too late!" He exclaimed, swinging his arms around. My eyes widened at his statement.

"You tried to reach me...?" I muttered, and he nodded.

"Of course I did! Why wouldn't I?" He tilted his head, and I felt my face flush. Why would someone do that for me?

"Nevermind. I'm fine, I just got back to everyone after helping All Might a little." I shrugged, and Uraraka jumped up.

"Yeah! Doku was so cool! She even started fighting the leader!" Uraraka beamed, and I tensed. I guess she was referring to Shigaraki.

"Really? Then why would you come back over here?" Iida asked, and I looked away.

"I didn't want to get in the way, so I found the rest of the class." I replied, looking over at the class.

"Get in the way? You're just as useful as any of our classmates down there." Iida replied, and I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Really? Me?" I shook my head, disregarding the thought. "There's no way I even compare to them."

"Nonsense! I've seen you fight!" Iida argued, and I tensed. He was observing me during the training exercise?

"Speaking of which, I heard the leader call you by your first name. Do you two know each other?" Uraraka tilted her head, bringing her finger up to her chin.

"No. I've never seen the guy before today. It's clear they've prepped for this attack on All Might for a long time. Perhaps they looked into his students to learn more information about him." I lied, hoping they would believe me.

"I suppose you could be right..." Iida muttered, adjusting his glasses. I internally let out a sigh of relief as the two of them took the bait.

I don't need anyone figuring out who I really am.

Once the pro heroes were done cleaning all the villains up the police arrived, arresting all the remaining enemies.

○●○

The class stood at the front of the school. Everyone was there except Midoriya, who had broken his bones saving All Might earlier.

"Everyone seems to be unharmed except for that boy whose legs were all messed up." A policeman concluded before walking away to go talk to a detective.

"Ojiro." The invisible girl in our class spoke up.

"Huh?" The boy with the tail turned around to face Hagakure.

"I heard you were a really good fighter. I had no idea you were so strong!" She complimented the boy.

"I didn't know I was the only one on my own. I survived using hit‐and‐run tactics." He explained. "So where did you end up fighting, Hagakure?" Ojiro asked the girl.

"The landslide zone!" She replied, and I tensed. Huh?! She was there?!

"You wouldn't believe how strong Doku Todoroki were! They're amazing!" She praised us and I looked away in embarrassment.