91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 91: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 91: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The mouth is full of alcohol.

In the past, Huo Shen would definitely dislike it, but now...he feels it smells good, and even a little greedy.

He kissed the person in his arms for a long time, and Li Yining responded subconsciously.

After a long time, Huo Shen couldn't laugh or cry looking at the person who had fallen asleep again. He lowered his head and glanced at his body reaction. He unceremoniously squeezed Li Yining's cheek, and said in a deep voice, "Wake up and pack you."

Without knowing it, Li Yining leaned in Huo Shen's arms without fear of death.

Huo Shen:...

He pushed people away with difficulty and changed her pajamas before entering the bathroom.

...

——

The next morning, Li Yining woke up with a splitting headache and his head seemed to explode.

She stretched out her hand to cover her forehead and wailed.

Li Yining closed her eyes and rolled on the bed, and suddenly, she stopped.

Is there someone next to her? !

Li Yining stiffened and dared not move again.

She thought about it for a while. After returning home last night, she was pulled by two little lunatics, Jian Yuanyuan and Zhang Ya, and... slept with them.

Thinking of this, Li Yining breathed a sigh of relief.

It should be Jian Yuanyuan or Zhang Ya.

wrong.

She frowned, and the person next to her...the skin was not so soft, and there was a familiar smell.

Subconsciously, Li Yining opened his eyes suddenly.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he met Huo Shen's deep pupils.

Li Yining blinked and looked at him.

Huo Shen retracted his gaze falling on her and asked in a low voice, "Awake?"

Li Yining: "...Hmm."

She pursed her lips, always feeling a little uneasy: "When did you...when did you come back?"

She looked like a crazy woman last night, shouldn't it be seen by Huo Shen?

Huo Shen raised his eyebrows and said calmly, "Early morning."

"What time is it?"

"About five o'clock."

Hearing this, Li Yining breathed a sigh of relief.

She just wanted to move her body quietly, and suddenly noticed something was wrong...her feet...where did she put her feet! !

Li Yining, what are you doing! ! !

Huo Shen raised his eyebrows, not knowing why he looked at her: "What's wrong?"

Li Yining looked at him stiffly: "You... let go of my feet."

Huo Shen chuckled lightly, opened the quilt to show her, and kindly reminded: "Wife, you came here on your own initiative."

Li Yining: "..."