151-155

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 151: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 151: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"I'm Still Here When I Come Back" is a fresh and a little bit **** school drama, the kind of broken mirror.

There are a lot of book fans.

When Li Yining was filming, he knew that many fans were controversial about casting, but Li Yining was beautiful and gave her a lot of points.

However, after the TV series was filmed, the heat gradually subsided.

Until this time, it was about to be broadcast, and the TV series started to buy hot searches, and the topic was stirred up.

Li Yining hasn't appeared for too long, and fans have high expectations for this show.

As for the Gangwon fans, let alone, they have been waiting.

After Jiangwon and Tong Ran stopped making hype, they seemed to calm down, they became harder and harder, and they were working desperately in filming.

This year, I have received a lot of endorsements and TV series, which can be regarded as a continuous rotation.

The fans felt distressed, and they started to prepare for the promotion of the TV series he was going to be on early.

So as soon as the TV series was broadcast, many people went to watch it.

At the very beginning, everyone went there with the attitude of taking a look, but it was only in the first episode that they were attracted.

Although the story is clichéd, it can't bear the high value of men and women, and the interaction is good, and the sense of the picture is also very strong. It looks super comfortable and supernatural without those cutouts.

Involuntarily, after the first episode was over, everyone was eagerly waiting for the second episode.

After the two episodes were broadcast, everyone reacted later.

Have you finished watching it? !

I haven't seen enough yet! !

How can this be done!

After watching it, everyone realized that Li Yining seemed to be really good. The acting students didn't have any sense of disobedience, and they were super cute.

And Jiangwon, really is a high-cold man.

It depends on how harmonious it is.

Too many people praised it. Suddenly, this drama, coupled with the reason why the crew bought the hot search, soon rushed to the hot search.

Even with many passers-by, they went into the pit because of the evaluation and some intercepted animated pictures.

There are also several big v enthusiastic recommendations.

TV series Amlibo v Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I discovered a cute TV show today, everyone must watch it! The name is super tacky, just Li Yining and Jiangwon’s "I’m Still Here", but the plot is so cute that it’s interactive, go watch it! I found that Li Yining's acting skills are really good, he should be cute and cute, and beautiful! Force push.

I'll raise my hand? Finished watching! It was the first time that Li Yining was so suitable for school drama.

Li Meimei deserves to be Li Meimei, beautiful.

To be honest, I used to look at Li Yining's face and ignored her acting skills, but now I find that her acting skills are very good! !

Ah ah ah ah ah finally someone found Nene's okay!