106-110

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 106: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 106: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The man's voice was so low that he couldn't tell, even if it was transmitted to Li Yining through the screen, he still felt tight.

Li Yining only thinks that this man is really good at it.

Every word that was said hit her heart just right.

Her eyes trembled, and she looked at him with her heart beating faster.

Huo Shen smiled and asked repeatedly, "Do you understand?"

Li Yining blushed when he was just looking at him.

The fair skin turned blush for a while, which was particularly attractive. She tilted her head slightly and saw her appearance in the mirror not far away.

Li Yining paused slightly, bit her lip and said "Yes", which was regarded as a response.

But Huo Shen didn't plan to let her go like this. The man listened and raised his eyebrows, "Huh what?"

Li Yining""

She was speechless, and stared at Huo Shen defiantly, "You knowingly ask."

Huo Shen smiled lowly, and said nonchalantly, "Wife, you didn't make it clear."

He smiled at the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were full of narrow "understand?"

Li Yining was flushed by Huo Shen's teasing, and exasperatedly shouted, "Understand! Understand, are you satisfied?"

Huo Shen nodded "satisfied."

""

This scheming man.

Li Yining no longer knows how to evaluate.

Huo Shen looked at her hairy appearance, smiled, and actively changed the subject, not teasing her anymore.

If you continue to tease, you still have to coax yourself.

"What time is the shooting tomorrow?"

"Eight o'clock in the morning." Li Yining looked at him "want to go home."

Huo Shen's eyebrows loosen, "Is there another day on campus tomorrow?"

"Hmm, it's almost over."

But there are always some small loopholes, and now I have to fix the previous problematic shots.

Huo Shen was clear, looked at her with burning eyes, and asked in a low voice, "Go home after the filming?"

He said "I'll pick you up."

Li Yining said "Yes", and softly promised "Okay."

When he went to the studio the next day, Li Yining received a lot of compliments as soon as he arrived.

Even Director Wang nodded at her, "Yes."

Li Yining smiled, "Director Wang, I only have two shots."

Director Wang carefully analyzed, "The director has a sharp eye for people, even with two shots, he can see the problem."

Li Yining had to express admiration for the director.

Director Wang smiled and said, "I look forward to performance tonight."

"...Okay, thank you everyone."

Lin Yuan emerged from the side and couldn't help but say, "Mr. Li's shot is too beautiful, and Director Shen is too good at it!"