111-120

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 111: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife Chapter 111: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the next second, Li Yining heard the footsteps of many people. When she came back to her senses again, Cheng Yang was no longer in the office.

Although his ears were covered, there was still a little voice coming in.

When the voice completely disappeared, she blinked, her curled eyelashes scratched Huo Shen's palm, and his heart tickled.

Huo Shen's eyes darkened, and he pressed his voice and said, "Ningning, don't blink randomly."

Li Yining "... put your hand down."

Huo Shen "Hmm."

After speaking, Huo Shen let go of his hand.

Li Yining was startled, looking at the office where only himself and Huo Shen were left.

She turned her head and looked at Huo Shen "...Where is Cheng Yang?"

"It was taken."

Li Yining was puzzled.

Huo Shenyan said concisely, "He was taken away by security, not someone else."

Li Yining nodded and looked at him, "Why did Cheng Yang come to you all of a sudden? I feel like he was... very angry just now."

In fact, the two brothers have always had conflicts, but Huo Shen was reluctant to mention this person, and Li Yining would naturally not.

Huo Shen was startled, and said lightly, "It's related to a project."

Cheng Yang did not join the family company. He has his own pride, but... the company in his hand was given by Huo's father. The reason why he was able to support it before was also because Huo's father used his company's resources to help him. .

Although Huo's father is a scumbag and is not very responsible for his family, he has business acumen.

Occasionally, he can give Cheng Yang advice.

But that was before.

Now Cheng Yang's wings are becoming more and more prosperous, and his relationship with Huo's father is getting worse and worse. Even if Huo's father says something, Cheng Yang doesn't like to listen anymore.

He was a little arrogant, and wanted to compare with Huo Shen in everything, but he couldn't.

Even if Huo Shen occasionally filming will take up part of his time, the company's affairs are rarely left behind. When he is really busy, there are several assistants, managers, and so on.

And this time, it was Cheng Yang who took a fancy to a certain project.

Huo Shen shot and cut Hu directly.

Cheng Yang was angry when he got the news, and he came here without any notification, but he didn't expect to meet Li Yining.

When Huo Shen got the news, his heart tightened.

He was actually more afraid than ever. He was afraid of what Cheng Yang would do on impulse, and he was also afraid that he was too late.

It's not bad.

He caught up.

Thinking of the scene just now, Huo Shen felt that his tension still hadn't disappeared.

After hearing what Huo Shen said, Li Yining was stunned for a while.

At the end, she asked, "Did you cut Hu on purpose?"