41-45

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 41: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 41: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Huo Shen's body became stiff, with obvious stunned and stunned.

Li Yining has never loved anyone before, and all his knowledge comes from the novels and TVs he has read before. She kissed the corner of his lips, and the man still didn't respond after kissing.

She paused, and suddenly thought of a possibility.

Huo Shen...Couldn't you really feel nothing about her, but it shouldn't be.

Li Yining still has this self-confidence, and she will not have such a big illusion.

She hooked Huo Shen's hand to a halt, blinking her eyes, and just about to retreat, the man in front of her moved.

Huo Shen lowered his head, his pupils were burning like a ignited flame.

He leaned over to look at Li Yining, his voice low and hoarse: "What does this mean?"

Li Yining froze and bit her lip: "What do you think?"

She raised her eyes and stared at him boldly.

Hoshen paused, and when she was about to hide behind, he buckled her head and stopped moving. He searched for her lips, broke in forcefully, pressed people on the bed without leaving a gap, and kissed her like crazy.

Li Yining was dumbfounded for two seconds, "Well—" After a sound, all the voices were swallowed by Huo Shen.

After a while, she felt a little pain on the tip of her tongue, but the man still ignored it and kissed so hard.

The two of them were very close, so close that her mouth was full of the smell of his body than her breath.

She began to be stunned, only accepting his kiss. After a while, Li Yining responded cautiously to Huo Shen.

In an instant, this person kissed more fiercely.

After a long time, Li Yining discovered that what Zhang Ya and Jian Yuanyuan said were the truth.

Once Huo Shen's abstinence system was opened... it was out of control.

She didn't know how long she had been held back, anyway, her thoughts were all confused.

There are only these things Huo Shen did in his mind, and the rest can't be remembered.

The temperature in the room is getting higher and higher, and the body is hot and hot.

Li Yining closed his eyes, feeling his movements. When she wondered if those in her dreams were to get the reality, the people in front of her suddenly stopped moving.

Li Yining paused and opened his eyes slowly.

Then he looked up at the man in front of him.

There was a certain desire in Huo Shen's eyes, which was unclear.

The two looked at each other, and the corners of her lips moved: "You—"

Huo Shen stretched out his hand and rubbed her hair, with a hoarse and unreasonable voice: "Are you hungry?"

Li Yining: "???"

are you hungry? ? !

Is it time to ask if you are hungry? ? ?

"Not hungry."

Angrily, she lay down again, and got into it under the quilt, without even giving Huo Shen a look.