71-75

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 71: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 71: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What this said made Li Yining's hand hard and punched Huo Shen.

Huo Shen smiled low, his voice came out of his chest, and he pulled the person into his arms, bowed his head and pinched her little hand to play with.

"Angry?"

Li Yining stared at him and didn't want to talk.

Huo Shen lowered his eyes and smiled, and kissed the corner of her mouth: "Would you like to rest for a while?"

Li Yining nestled in his arms, closed his eyes and said, "Well," "Let's go to dinner later. There are so many people now."

There are a lot of people in the mountains. Fortunately, the climbers are panting and no one notices them. Only then can they reach the top of the mountain and set up their tents.

The tent is for two people, neither big nor small.

What Li Yining didn't expect was...Huo Shen even had the skill to pitch a tent.

Thinking, she glanced at the sky outside: "It won't rain tonight, will it?"

Huo Shen shook his head: "Probably not."

The weather forecast says no, but if it really rains, no one can predict it.

There are homestays in the mountains, but most of the people who come to this mountain are for camping and staying in tents. Few people go to homestays. Most of the time, the homestays are for inconvenience.

Li Yining answered, resting on Huo Shen, "Then let's sleep for a while."

"……it is good."

Huo Shen's eyes fell a little, and he looked down at the person in his arms.

The two people’s tents are located far away from the crowd. In a slightly remote place, one has a special identity, and the other... Li Yining doesn’t know, and doesn’t want to ask.

She closed her eyes thinking about things, and fell asleep after a while.

When he woke up, Huo Shen was no longer nearby.

Li Yining rubbed his eyes and took a look at the phone on one side. It was already eight o'clock in the evening.

She missed the sunset.

There were still many messages from people on the phone. Li Yining didn't click to read it, and first planned to call Huo Shen.

As soon as the tent was dialed out, the tent was opened.

She raised her eyes, the man looked at her with a light on his back and a small flashlight in his hand: "I woke up."

Li Yining blinked: "Yeah."

She stretched out her hand and acted like a baby to Huo Shen: "I want to hug."

Huo Shen chuckled lightly, and pulled Li Yining into his arms and hugged him.

"are you hungry?"

"Hungry."

Huo Shen said: "Wait here for my meeting, I will buy you food."

"Is there any more now?"

Li Yining thought for a while: "If not, can we eat instant noodles?"

Huo Shen: "..."

He couldn't laugh or cry and looked at Li Yining: "Do you want to eat instant noodles, or are you worried about running out?"

Li Yining is very honest: "Just... I want to eat instant noodles."