131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 131: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 131: Be a fine little wife
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Many fans clicked in. At first, everyone thought it was a joke, how could they really give gifts.

After watching the short video recorded by the audience in the live broadcast room, everyone was stunned.

Damn it? ? Is this real?

Ah ah ah ah ah, I force everyone to watch Li Yining's live broadcast, not to mention it is interesting, look at her cloakroom, there is a lot of motivation to make money! That's the life a woman dreams of.

Oh oh oh I'm sour today into lemon essence.

? ? ? ? ? I thought... Li Yining and Huo Shen went on the hot search together again. I really saw that the two didn’t like it, but I didn’t expect it to be a hot search on the gift, which is too embarrassing. Bar.

What's so embarrassing about the front? You don't have the money to be embarrassed. We watched it very interestingly and didn't feel embarrassed at all.

It's embarrassing to say that Li Yining is on a hot search like this... Do you have the ability to give me a try on a hot search in this position?

Ah, ah, ah, ah, I love Li Yining, but the probability of lottery in the live broadcast room is so low, can Weibo also come to the lottery!

Little sister upstairs, I want to give you a thumbs up.

Oh, I want to draw on Weibo too. I have to go to work today. I don’t have time to watch the live broadcast, so I can only scan Weibo secretly.

...

For a time, there were a lot of rhetoric about Li Yining's giving such a gift.

Fans find it interesting, and black fans think that Li Yining is just sneaking around you, how could it really be such an expensive gift.

And many marketing accounts feel that... Li Yining knows marketing too much, so he uses such a way to give himself a lot of enthusiasm.

In short, there are all kinds of rhetoric.

Some neutral people also said that this gift was too big, did her money float on the water?

There is also a part of their attention not on the gifts. All their memories are in the cloakroom that they saw, the treasured bags, the jewelry, etc., every one of them is out of print, right?

Li Yining is aware of the changes in Weibo. Although she is broadcasting live, she also plays on mobile phones.

Song Jing immediately sent her a message, are you sure you want to play this big?

Li Yining raised his eyebrows slightly, not quite understanding what this meant.

Is Li Yining older?

How much is Song Jing's bracelet?

Li Yining... To be honest, I don't remember, it should be no more than 100,000, it seems that it was given by someone else.

Song Jing's Hermès bag...a small handbag, it should be more than 200,000 yuan. I have seen an artist in the circle borrow it when attending a dinner party.

Li Yining seems to be so, I don't remember.

Song Jing...

As an agent, she was really speechless.

I don't know what to ask, Li Yining, this rich man is too much!

However, after thinking about Li Yining's family, and then thinking about Huo Shen's family, Li Yining's gift is about the same as giving a hundred dollars.