51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 51: Became the actor
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 51: Became the actor
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Li Yining choked.

She looked down at the interlocking hands of the two, muttering softly, "Who wants to hold hands?"

Is she okay.

She just wanted to poke the back of Huo Shen's hand to see if he reacted... This person was so calm when he saw that he came back, and it didn't match the message he sent to himself.

Li Yining thought angrily.

Although she was protesting, her tone was soft and she was completely acting like a baby. Huo Shen listened and glanced at her with a deep expression on his eyes.

I don't know why, Li Yining saw a lot of information from this look.

But before she could understand, the car stopped.

The driver was in the front row and yelled in a low voice: "Mr. Huo, here it is."

Huo Shen replied and took a hat to Li Yining to put on, "Let's go."

The two of them entered the elevator from the underground parking lot just like that.

Li Yining was still a little confused: "Where are we going now?"

Huo Shen grabbed the palm of her hand: "Go make-up and go to the premiere side later."

The make-up place is not far from the premiere location, but it is actually a shopping mall.

Li Yining thought about not meeting Huo Shen's acquaintances, and felt relieved.

She looked around and went to the sixth floor.

Li Yining was quiet, looked down at the interlocking hands of the two, and gently pulled the corners of his mouth.

It seems... it's also good to hold hands?

She turned her head and looked in the side mirror, feeling a little bit hopeless.

She said that Li is pretty, she has no backbone at all. She obviously wants more than this.

As I was thinking, a voice came from my ear: "Here."

Li Yining was taken aback and looked at the house in front of him: "This is-the dressing room?"

"no."

Huo Shen lowered his head to open the door, and said in a low voice, "It's just an apartment."

Before Li Yining could react, Huo Shen suddenly pulled her into the house.

She said "Ah" and suddenly realized: "The apartment building upstairs in the mall belongs to you?"

She said, opening her eyes wide to look at the arrangement behind Huo Shen.

This room is in the shape of a loft, with a small area and looks deserted.

"Why don't I know you--" Huo Shen pulled the person into his arms before he could say that there was such an apartment, and did what he wanted to do from the moment he saw her.

Li Yining said "Well", and his mouth was gagged unexpectedly.

She choked twice and blinked.

Huo Shen's hand was on her back, her chin was pinched with the other hand, and he lowered his head and kissed him.

His breath was burning and his breathing was rapid, as if he had endured it for a long, long time.

Li Yining was still able to think at first, but as she kissed for a long time, she lost all the ability to think, and even weakened her body.