The final battle

I was walking with my brother and muichiro. It was quiet until muichiro started to talk. "Y/n? Why is uppermoon 1 helping us?" Mui asked. "He's my brother and he joined me. To kill muzan. Hopefully you guys have another does for him" I said as ani looked at me. "Dose?" He asked.

"It's a cure to turn you human" I said as his eye widen. "Such a thing exists?" He asked me as I nod 'yes'.

We continued to walk until we see some blob. Or some shit.

"That's muzan?" Mui asked

"That's muzan?" Mui asked. "Yes it's him. Let me handle him brother" I said. "Wait for the other muichiro. It will be better for you" I said.

'Sun breathing: eighth form: Dragon Sun Halo Head Dance' unleashes a continuous fast and powerful sword attack that seemingly takes the form of a flaming sun dragon. I cut all the things that were making the thing staying there. It fell down. I fell down with it as I continued to slice it up. But then muzan made a shockwave making me fly up. He came out of the blob. I teleported on ground waiting for him.

He landed in front of me. "Well well. I see your still alive! I guess Kokushibo betrayed me. But how are you still alive? He hit your heart" muzan said. I started laughing a little. "You really are an idiot!" I said as I was behind him. His head fell off. 'Sun breathing: first form: dance' I unleashed a single high-powered vertical slash. His head grew back. "Let's dance!" I said with a grin.

"You know you can't kill me by cutting my head off" muzan said as he grew angry. I sense Tanjiro, giyuu, and the other hashiras. Muzan sensed it too.

"I guess your friends are going! You know they will just drag you down. Why do-" muzan was interrupted by me punching his stomach. Which made a big hole. He was about to attack me but I jumped in the air. I swing my sword and cut his head off.

When I landed, I was teleported somewhere. Where there was no doors. 'Fucking coward' I thought as I tried to punch the wall it just left a crater there. But there was no opening. Then the crater was gone.

Then I sensed muzan, Tanjiro, giyu, mui fighting. 'Shit! If I stay here they will die! But they are hashira! So they can hold out for a while' I thought.

I punched the wall so hard I see an opening. I ran threw it before it could close. I teleported back to muzan. Then the place started to rumble. We were forced out. We ended up being in a city. 'I need to get the people out of here' I said as I ran toward the people.

"I'm here to kill you all. But let's have some fun first! You guys run and I will find ya! Run out of this city! Now!" I yelled as I was laughing. And pointing my sword at them. They got scared and started to run away. I teleported back to muzan. He was about to kill Mitsuri but I grabbed her and got her out of the way. "Stay here I will deal with muzan myself. Everyone! Move away from muzan! I will handle him. You guys will just die if you fight him! But I won't!" I yelled but they nod 'no'. "No way in hell I will back down. You sun bitch!" Sanemi yelled. He was about to get stabbed but I blocked Muzan's attack.

I continued to cut up muzan's tentacles. When they were all cut off they grew back. I went up close to him. I started Sri slice his body up. I aimed for the hearts and the brains. He coughed out blood. I continued to do this. Sometimes I would cut his head off.

The hashira were just looking at me destroying muzan like a toy. Then they started to help the villagers out of the way.

Muzan was just getting trampled over by me. He tried to get out of the way of my attacks but he always was to slow. But then I sense Douma coming to the battle field. "Tch!" I said.

"I will be right back!" I said as I stopped attacking him. He fell on the ground coughing up blood. But the he got back up. I ran in front of Douma. He hugged me. But I pushed him back. He fell down to the ground. "Douma! Get out of here! You can get hurt! Your human! So you can die!" I said as he stood up. He looked very sad. "But! Y/n I missed you!" He said. "I know but muzan is here" I said as he walked away. I turned back to see muzan going up against the hashira.

But then I see Tanjiro hurt. Like he was poisoned. I teleported to him. "Tanjiro you okay?!" I asked as he coughed out blood. I suddenly picked him up and rand toward yushiro. "Y/n?! What happened to Tanjiro?!" He asked. "I don't know but take care of him!" I said as I put Tanjiro down next to yushiro. I ran back to muzan to see him holding Douma hostage and the hashira were passed out.

I walked towards him. It was almost sunrise. Only 10 minutes. "Step any closer and I will kill your beloved!" Muzan said as I stopped walking. I had a expressionless face. I couldn't react that he capture Douma. I was just an empty shell. "You know when you left to tell him to go away. I heard your conversation with him. So when I killed the hashira. I teleported to him and brought him back. So I can use him as a hostage to escape!" Muzan said. "Y/n! Just forget about me! Just kill him!" Douma said. I looked at him. "No. I can't do that" I said muzan started to laugh.

Muzan started running away with Douma. Then I teleported in the air and cut his arms off and grabbed Douma. I blocked him from muzan's attack. He scratched my shoulder. I teleported to safe place. I put Douma down. He was about to say something but I teleported back to muzan. I grabbed his throat. I threw him back to the field where the hashira are. He crashed into some building. I teleported behind him and started to play kick ball with him. Then I stopped and heard the bird say 5 minutes to sunrise. Muzan had gotten up.

Then the hashira were awake. They started to attack muzan. I was attacking too

But a shocked wave blew us away. But I was still standing here. I see tanjiro's was about to be hit, so I went in front of him. My arm was cut off. Dirt was surrounded us. I heard Tanjiro was panicking that I went in front of him. Muzan turned in to a big baby. Then I sensed muzan tried to run away. Me and Tanjiro followed him. Me and him stabbed him.

We were pining him down

We were pining him down. The sun started to rise. Then I felt Tanjiro was getting pulled in. I grabbed his haori and threw him back. "Y/n!!!" Tanjiro yelled as I was sucked in.

Then everything went black

(3rd pov)

Tanjiro and the hashira was fighting muzan so he could not go in the shade. Muzan started to burn. But it was kind of slow. Then the demon slayer corps played bumper cars with muzan.

When they were about to get crushed sanemi saved them

When they were about to get crushed sanemi saved them. The the other hashira got them out of there.

They continued to attack him. But soon he turned to ash. He was dead.