My journey starts

\Y/n POV/

It's been 3 days of training here. And tomorrow me and douma will leave. Also my crow gave me a mission today about some people missing and they all are from the same business. How weird. Does this demon have a thing for business people?

"Y/n. I can't believe you are leaving me tomorrow! Ah I'm gonna miss you!" Asu said with tears coming of her eyes. 'What happened to the person who was cold to me when we first met?' I said as I ignored her. "Don't ignore me! I won't see you for a while! I know your gonna miss me!" She said with more tears coming out of her eyes as I walked away.

I realize I forgot akemi back where Asu was. So I walked back there to see her face.

She was completely frozen in place with that stupid face of hers

She was completely frozen in place with that stupid face of hers. I went to go pick akemi up. I heard a thud. I turned around to see Asu on her knees. I walked over to Asu. "Of course I'll miss you. I won't be seeing you idiot face for a while" I said.

She warped her arms around my legs and said "I knew you would miss me!"  She was so happy right now

She warped her arms around my legs and said "I knew you would miss me!"  She was so happy right now. She was smiling like a 5 year old when their mom got them ice cream or a toy. So childish. Its just like Douma. But it's weird coming from an old person like her.

I tried to walk to my room but she kept her hand on my leg. I looked at her then I looked forward. 'If she's not gonna let go then I'll make her' I thought as i jumped. Then she let go. "Ahh!" She yelled as i was gonna land on her back. Then I did. 'I could've moved but I really didn't want to tho. Hehehe' I thought as Asu was whimper and yelling. "Why did you land on me for?! You could've moved. I have seen you train! So why!!!!" She said with anger.

'Does she realize I'm still on top of her' I thought as I ignored her again. Then she tried to move. "Get off me now!" She hissed. I got off. Then she got up and then she tried to push me down. But I end up dodging. So she ended up falling down again. "You weren't supposed to move! You were supposed to take it! Argh!" She said as I held my hand out so she can get up. She grabbed it and stood up.

"I'm gonna miss playing with you y/n. I really am gonna miss you. So come visit when you have the chance? Yeah?" She said with a smile. "Yeah sure" I said with a small smile. Then she hugged me and I hugged her back.