Im dead

(Btw y/n can move around but very weakly. So she can use the restroom)

(Y/n POV)

'It's been over 4 days now. Today I will be able to walk around this place. With my brother' I thought as I was waiting for my brother.

'What's taking him so long?' I thought as I sitting on the bed. I heard knocking on the door. "Come in" I said as I stood up. I see my brother. "Hey y/n. How are you holding up?" Ani said. I stared at him. This continued for a while until he broke the silence. "Well let's just get going" he said I nod in agreement.

I went to his side and walked with him. I looked at him. He was shorter than me. He then looks at me. He has to looked up. He gulps. "I never noticed how tall I am!" I said as I smirk. He sighed and said "by one inch."

(Y/n right now is 6''4)

"Y/n?" He asked me. "Yes Ani?" I answered. "Why is your (h/c) turning red at the roots?" Ani asked me. "I don't know why this is happening" I answered as we were at a garden.

"This place is beautiful" I said.

"But not beautiful as my brother" I said as I grabbed his hand. "Ani? Why did you become a demon? Do you really want this?" I asked him as he got nervous. He was quiet.

"I was jealous of you. Your were the strongest! Strongest in the land. I was also scared of dying. But your right I never really wanted this!" Ani said as he started to cry a little. I hugged him. He hugged me back. "Will you ever forgive me?" He asked me. "Of course ani! Join me and we will kill muzan together!" I said as he nods 'yes'.

"Thanks ani" I said as we let go of the hug. He stopped crying. We continued to walk In the garden until muzan teleported in front of us. "Your time is almost up. You should back to your room y/n. Before I Started to think your trying to escape. You know what happens if you do" muzan said. "Take her back to her room Kokushibo" muzan said as ani nods 'yes'.

He grabbed my arm and dragged me away. Once we made it back ani put me to bed. "Thank you. Ani?" I said as he sat next to me on the bed. "Yes?" He said.

"I won't be able to escape. So I want you to escape. Go to my estate. It's dark red. I have some friends there. They will protect you" I said as he looked a little mad. "No im staying here with you. Just in case muzan changes his mind and kill you" he said. I sighed. "Fine" I said as he stood up. "Good night y/n sleep well" he said. "Good night ani" I said as he left.

Three months later

(3rd pov)

Y/n hair was completely red. Like yoriichi. One of her eyes changed color, it turned red. While the other eye was (e/c). Muzan did not know what was happening to y/n. But he was kind of mad that she is starting to look like yoriichi. Today is the day he visits y/n for the sixth time.

(Y/n POV)

I sat on my bed waiting for muzan to come. 'I have regained some of my strength since I got used to the drug. But that doesn't really matter. If escape innocent people will die' I thought as I sighed. Muzan came in without knocking.

"Why do you have to keep visiting me? I'm not that important anymore. I'm just a sitting duck here? You can use this time and wipe the demon slayer corps!" I said as I looked at him. He started to laugh. 'This is just an act' I yawned. "Y/n your never like this. I know you are acting. So just drop the act" he said as I just look at him with a blank face. "I got news for you! I finally found the demon slayer headquarters! I'm gonna head over in 20 minutes!" He said with a smile. I just stared at him blankly since I knew he was lying.

"Your bluffing. You did not find it. Your trying to get a rise out of me" I said as he got a little mad that it didn't work. "Yeah your right. But I'm close of finding it" he said.

I stood up and said "go away. just by seeing you disgusting face makes me sick" I said as I cross my arms.

I gave him a death glare

I gave him a death glare. He got frightened. He teleported out of the room. 'What a coward' I thought as I laid in bed.

One month later

Muzan came to my room again. For the second time today. "Y/n I have news for you. I finally found the demon slayer corps headquarters. I going there in 12 minutes. I will put a screen right here so you can watch me destroying the demon slayers!" Muzan said. 'I know this is not fake. He actually found it!' I thought as I started to get angry.

I gave him a death glare but he started laughing. 'I will stop him here!' I thought as I ran towards him. I teleported behind him. I was about to kick his head off but something stabbed me. I looked down to see a sword in my heart.

I looked up to see my brother

I looked up to see my brother. "Ani? Why?" I said as one tear came down my face. "You really thought that your brother was on your side?! What an idiot you are!" Muzan said. "Y/n I have always hated you. I was just playing you earlier. I would never be by your side" ani said. "I trusted you! How can you do that to me?" I said. I put my hands on the sword and pushed it out with all my strength. I stubbed back. I started to cough out blood. "Your still standing. What determination you have. But your dead already. There is no point of trying to move" muzan said as he started laugh. I kicked his face.

It flew off

It flew off. It went flying to the wall breaking it. I fell on my knees. I coughed out more blood.