Ani?

Me and the trio made it to headquarters. I walked to the mansion. I see the two twins. I walked towards them. "Hey. Can I talk to the master. I have very important message" I said as they nod and ran towards their dad.

When the girls came back. "He said you can come in" they said together.

I walked inside. I followed them.

"Master. She has arrived" one of the twins say. "Ok. Please sit my child" the master said as a I put my box down next to my seat. I sat down. "I'm glad your back my child" the master said.

"I'm glad that your in good health master" I said as I bowed. "Thank you my child. So what's the report of the mission?" Master asked me.

"It was uppermoon 6. I have talked to the both of them. They joined us. They wanted to redeem themselves by protecting human and going up against muzan. They also promised me they would not eat human" I said as master was shocked. "If they hurt someone or turn against us I will kill them in a flash but it won't come to that" I said as master smiled. "That's good to hear. May I meet the new members?" Master asked me as I nod yes.

I knocked on the box. Douma came out and then Daki came out. Then she got to her regular size. Then Gyutaro got out of her body. The Daki walked up to me. She warped her arms around me. I looked at Douma and he looked really mad. But he knew he shouldn't get mad in front of me. Then I looked at Gyutaro. He was a little mad. "Um Daki the master would like to meet you!" I said as she stopped hugging me. "Oh ok!" She said. The two siblings said hi in union. And then bowed.

Time skip after them talking

"Daki and Gyutaro. You guys will need to wear a muzzle" I said as I looked down on Daki. "I forgot how tall you are y/n! Your so tall!" Daki said. I sighed and then I handed them the muzzles. They put it on. Daki was kind of mad.

3 days later

"Guys. You will be going on missions with me" I said with a blank face. "But that won't be for a while. Since hashira are going to have a party. So you guys can just stay here at my estate. Daki I need help. Can you help me find a dress" I said as she nods.

"You can take your muzzle off when your in my estate. Don't tell anyone" I said as the demons took their muzzle off. "Y/n-Chan! I missed talking to you. Can I come to the party with you?!" Douma asked me. "I will ask them to see if you can come" I said with a blank face. Douma nods. Then Daki grabbed my hand. She dragged me to another room.

"Let's get you dressed" Daki said.

After her putting me in a kimono.

"Hmmm

"Hmmm. I think that one is to plain" Daki said as she started to take it off. When she was done with that she grabbed another kimono. She started to put it on me.