My new friend

Y/n POV

I made it back to the after 9 minutes of running and blocking the knives. I look to see Asu standing there speechless. "Well now let's see if you can cut a Boulder! After that I want you to push one. Follow me" Asu said as she ran off really fast. 'She thinks I don't run fast as her? Then I will show her' I thought as I ran really fast. I saw her up ahead. She looked back at me. She turned her head around, just to see me passing her. Her eyes widen as she got a little faster.

We have arrived at the site. She walks to the Boulder that I'm supposed to cut open. "You need to cut this Boulder in half" Asu said. "Hm" I hummed. I unsheathed the katana and focused my breathing. I brought the katana in the air and slashed the Boulder with it. It was cut in half. Asu was surprised. AGAIN. "How can you cut it so earlier?! IT TOOK ME 3 MONTHS?! Hhuuuhhuuuhhhhhh?!" Asu yelled as she lost her cool.

I gave a bored look at her

I gave a bored look at her. 'I think she has lost it.' I thought. "So are you gonna continue to lose your cool or are we gonna train me some more?" I ask in a irritated tone. She continued to freak out. 10 minutes later after she calmed down. "Sorry that I lost my cool. Now let's see you push the Boulder!" Asu said with a small embarrassed smile. "Hm" I answered her. She guided me to another Boulder. "Now push it!" Asu said with a smug look. 'She thinks I cannot push it. But you just watched me split a Boulder under 3 seconds.' I thought as I stood there holding the katana. "Are you just gonna stand there looking stupid? Or your gonna push it and still looks stupid!?" Asu said with enthusiastic smile.

"You are saying I look stupid? You should take a look at yourself! Are you the one who can SPLIT THE BOULDER IN HALF IN 3 SECONDS?" I said with a death glare.

Asu began to sweat a lot after my outburst

Asu began to sweat a lot after my outburst. "I-I-I don't mean you look stupid. You look awesome! Now I want to see you cut the Boulder!" Asu said as she keeps sweating. I sighed and walked to the Boulder. I put both of my hand on it and started to push it with all my might. I pushed it 13 feet from where I began.

She loooked stunned but not as much. "You did a good job! You can do some push ups while I go inside for some tea!" Asu yelled as she runs down the mountain.

I sighed

I sighed. 'I don't want to train right here. I'll find a new place to train' I thought as I ran more up the mountain. After a few minutes I was in a good place to train. I looked around. I see a coyote t hunting down a red fox. 'Should I save the red fox or let it die?' I thought for 3 seconds and I see the fox got it cornered. So I grabbed the coyote and ran a little to drop it off somewhere dangerous. I ran back to the fox. It looked scared. I remember I had a 2 rice balls with me. I got out both of my rice balls and laid one on the floor for it. It didn't react for 5 minutes but after that it walked to the rice ball. I gave the fox a small smile as I got up and started to do some push-ups. When I was doing my push ups I see the fox eating the rice ball. I smile a little bit and continue to train for the rest of the day. Along the way the fox jumped on my back and started to sleep. 'Such a cute fox it is!' I thought.

"Hey buddy? I'm gonna need you to wake up. I need to get up. After that I'll give you half of my other rice ball" I said as the fox got up and yawned. "Thank you!" I said as I gave him half of my rice ball. 'It's getting late I should get going' I thought as I got up. "I'm going now buddy. Find a good place to stay" I said as I started to walk away. Then the fox ran to me and started to walk around my legs.

Then the fox barked. (Sorry I don't know how to describe how a fox talk)
"You want to stay with me? Well I no reason to say no. Come on my back" I say as I lowered myself so the fox can catch a ride. It hopped on my back. It laid on my shoulder.

(This is what a fox looks like

(This is what a fox looks like. But it's smaller. This fox can fit in y/n's shoulders. I know most fox are probably bigger but I'm making this fox small so y/n can carry around with.)

"I'll call you.........Akemi" I said with a smile as I walk down the mountain.