Uppermoon 2?

After Trio was done training. We had a mission together. With the flame hashira Kyōjurō Rengoku.

We were at the train station. I quickly made it on the train. But I see tanjiro, inosuke, and zenitsu talking to a police officer then they started running toward the train. Tanjiro and inosuke jumped on. But zensitsu was well he was still running after the train. The Tanjiro and inosuke help him up. We walked inside the train.

We continued to walked until we here someone yelling 'umai!'

We see the flame hashira eating some food and saying umai. I sweat dropped.

"Mr rengoku

"Mr rengoku. Please calm done. Your being to loud" Tanjiro said as I sighed. I sat right next rengoku. Then I grabbed one of the bento boxes. Rengoku stares at me. I got the chop sticks. I broke the in half. He continues to look at me. "Y/n! That's mr rengoku's food. Please put it back" tanjiro said with worry. I picked up the sweet potato rice. I took a bit of it. "Your right. Rengoku! This is very yummy!" I said as I look at rengoku. He was speechless.

Then he coughs. "Yes it's very yummy! I'm glad you enjoyed it! Your the new pillar right?" Rengoku asked. "Yes I am. Sorry for taking this bento box of your. I'll pay you back" I said. "Nah it's ok! Your the new pillar! This is your welcome gift!" Rengoku said with a smile. "And the three behind me are Tanjiro, inosuke, and zensitsu" I said as I finished eating the bento box.

"They cause a lot of trouble where ever they go. So just be careful" I said as zensitsu and Tanjiro got a little nervous. "Oh. Also there 2 more with you guys. Is that right?" Rengoku said as he pointed to my box and Tanjiro's. "Yes" me and Tanjiro said at the same time.

We talked about some stuff. Then the train ticker came to see our ticket. Then he clipped all of or tickets. 'I have a bad feeling about this. I sense some demon's blood on here. But why' I thought as I sense a demon. I stood up and took my blade out. Rengoku seemed to notice that I'm getting up and showing weapon. He did the same. "I have heard of your great senses! I guess they were true!" Rengoku said.

Then a demon appeared In front of me. I got in to a stance. 'Sun breathing: first form: dance!' I delivers a single high-powered vertical slash that cut the demon's head off. The demon started to turn to ash. I yawned. There was one more demon. But rengoku handled it. After that we sat down. Then we went to sleep.

(Y/n's dream)

I am walking in the snow. I see a forest around me. 'I knew the stamp was bad. There was nothing I could've done anyways from stopping this' I thought as I continued to walked forward. Then I see my house. But I see douma outside holding Ankoku. I calmly walked towards them. I walked inside the house. I see my dad laying on the ground. Same with some of my siblings. The I felt something grabbed my haori. I looked down to see Kimi holding.

"Why weren't you here? Our whole family died while you were killing a bear. You could've ran home. And saved us!" Kimi said as Aiho came over to me. "Why didn't you save us?! Why were you the only one to survive!?" Aiho said.