Love language Pt. 2

Quality Time

Sometimes Jimmy just wants to be around you, it doesn't matter what you two are doing together as long as he's with you it make him happy. You can vent, cuddle, do homework, talk about people, plan a prank, going on a date it doesn't matter he loves your presence. At first you thought he was being protective or maybe he was clingy, but he just wanted to be around you, it makes him happy. So while you're with him he does his best to make you happier than you were before. Helping with concerns and problems you might have, helping you calm down from whatever situation(s), solving homework problems, making/buying food for you, anything he can do to make you feel better he'll do. You're his number one priority, and he loves you. All of your craziest, dirtiest secrets couldn't turn him away.

His favorite thing to do with you is to sit together in same room/area/vicinity while you do your own thing and he does his. And maybe you two are still touching a little, maybe your elbows are touching or legs. It makes him so happy, he can't explain it. Just the stillness and comfort that comes with being around you, he could tell you anything and he'll be ok. He trusts you and knows you so much. Sometimes he has the fear that maybe, you don't feel as comfortable to share your problems with him. He wants you to know that he trusts you and you can trust him.