Part 11

Jasmines POV
The next day I got up and Anthony and Piper were still sleeping. Today I was surprising Piper with a girls day with her, Renee, Pippa and I before the show. Anthony was with Daveed, Oak, Lin and Leslie.

"Wake up sunshine" I said as she rolled over to face me, "we're going out for breakfast with Pippa and Renee and then we're going shopping" I told her and that got her up. She bounced right out of bed.

"Are you serious? When are we going" she asked

"We leave in an hour and we're meeting them at the waffle place down the street. You go shower and I can do your hair for you after if you want"

"Ok" she squeaked and basically ran into the shower.

She came out about 20 minutes later and her hair was already brushed. I put two French braids in her hair. She was wearing overalls with a yellow t-shirt underneath so I put little yellow scrunchies at the end of her braids and she looked adorable.

Then before we left, we woke up Anthony by jumping on to the bed, "Jas what are you doing" we said sleepily before looking at the two of us.

He then started tickling both of us and Piper wiggled out and jumped onto his back, "I'll save you, run Jazzy run" she laughed.

I got up, "we have to go now" she said to him before wiggling down and running out the room to put on her shoes.

"I'll see you later love" I smiled and gave Anthony a kiss before leaving.

We walked down the street holding hands when we got to the waffle place and Pippa and Renee were already there.

Piper ran up to the table and sat between the two of them, across from me and we ordered our food.

"You look adorable today" Pippa said and high fived her.

"Today's gonna be fun, I feel like I'm the cool aunt" Renee said.

"Or I'm the cool aunt" Pippa said to Renee

"Or I could be the cool kid and you two could be my favourite people" she said, reaching for both of their hands.

"I thought I was your favourite person" I pouted before laughing.

"You are" she insisted

"Then why are you holding their hands" I acted jealous.

"To make them feel better for not being able to top you" This is definitely not the same girl I found that day, she's come out of her shell and is a little crazy but I can live with that because I'm a little crazy too.

Renee and Pippa acted hurt but then our food arrived. After we ate, both Pippa and Piper had whipped cream on the side of their lip. And when we told them, they both did the same thing and stuck their tongue out to try get it but I laughed and handed them a napkin.

We payed and left. Renee did a spin while leaving and Pippa copied behind her and so did Piper and me in the back. Then we walked to the mall and spent the day shopping.

"I think everyday is the best day ever because I've never been this happy before. Thank you Jasmine" she said to me.

"Oh man don't make me cry" I pulled her in for a hug and Renee and Pippa joined our hug.

We went into one last store, "what about this one?" Renee asked and turned towards Piper

"Absolutely" she said, "but in this colour" she pointed at the blue version of the shirt Renee had in her hand

"And what about this one" Pippa asked

"Absolutely not" Piper laughed, grabbed the shirt Pippa had in her hand and hung it back up.