Angry Ex

Waking up next to the hottest guy on earth, was not what I planned in my life. Certainly not having sexual intercourse with a guy I barely even know. What am I thinking? I sat up, gently peeling Zayn's arm off my waist, laying it against his chest slightly so he wouldn't wake up. I tip toed into the bathroom, and there was a box of tampons with a note on it that said, "I know you start today, thank me later, -X". First of all, who the hell was X, and how did they know Instarted my period today. I did a rain check on my side of the bed, to make sure I didn't leave a spot behind. Nothing there. It seems X was right, because I DID actually start. Ok, this was starting to creep me out. I showered and used and tampon, and threw on some fresh pajama's, making my way downstairs. There was an envelope that marked X on the ground, with a rose next to it. I ripped it open and read the short poem. "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Zayn'll be dead soon, how about you?". My hands shook when I finished reading the note, and I furiously ripped it apart throwing it in the garbage. "Is this some kind of sick joke?!" I wondered to myself. There was a folded piece of paper on the trashcan marked X. How many more where there? This one read, " In case you think its a sick joke, it's not". I furiously screamed at the top of my lungs, causing Zayn to bolt out of the room, and trip and fall, tumbling down the stairs."Why are you screaming? What the hell happened?!" He choked, trying to get his words out. "This is freaking me out, someone knows I fuxking started my period today, and sent me a box of tampons marked X, and there was a note that said, Roses are red, Violets are blue, Zayn'll be dead soon, how about you? So I went to throw it away and I found this!" I said handing him the note. He snatched it from me mumbling, "In case you think this is a-" he said, and threw it away without a word. "Get dressed, NOW," he ordered, and ran upstairs. I paced after him, ordering to tell me where we were going. He didn't answer me, so I just threw on some grey sweatpants and a tank top with my sperrys and a black jacket, grabbed my phone, and we were out the door. Zayn held the car door open for me and I hesitantly climbed inside, fearing for my life and his. He sped off into the street, and 30 minutes later we arrived at this unfamiliar, cozy looking home. He got out and almost literally dragged me out of the car, pulling me to the front door. He rang the door bell serveral times and it was Harry who answered. "You only come here if its an emergency on Saturdays, what happened?" Harry said as Zayn brushed past Harry taking me with him. He took me upstairs and pushed me into a room, shutting the door quickly and locking it from the outside. "HEY! HEY! ZAYN MALIK YOU BETTER LET ME OUT OF HERE.....NOW!!!!" I shrieked, pounding on the door like a madman. "Stay put!", he yelled, as I could hear his footsteps trotting away. Minutes later I heard loud banging noises and shouts, and what had been heard to be gunshots. I began to cry, backing away from the door as footsteps approached it. I sifted through the drawers for some sort of defense, and found a. 97 calibur pistol. I muffled my cries, holding up the gun towards the door. The door slowly creeped open, only to show a wounded Zayn. He was shot twice in the shoulder, and he collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. "Call....9...1...1.." Zayn breathed. "Tell them you just got here, and you saw me wounded" "But w-Why?! i can't LIE to the cops!" I stuttered, tearing off a piece of my jacket and wrapping it tightly around his wound. Luckily, the bullets went right through him. "JUST DO IT!!!" He yelled coarsely, gasping exhiliratingly in pain. I hurried and dialed 911, doing as I was told, and they came and got Zayn, asked me a couple of questions, and then they were on their merry way. I sobbed, running downstairs frantically looking for Zayn's car keys. I grabbed them off of the counter, and sped all the way to Louis' house. I rapped on the door screaming and crying Louis' name. Eleanor answered the door, and I looked at her surprisingly. Louis came rushing, and I pulled him into a tight hug crying. "What happened, whats this? WHY IS THERE BLOOD ALL OVER YOU?!" he panicked. "T-T-THEY GOT ZAYN! LOUIS! IDK WHO IT WAS BUT THEY GOT HIM! AND HARRY! ZAYNS IN THE HOSPITAL AND, and" I sputtered, as Eleanor wiped my tears with a hankerchief and lead me inside. I explained to Louis everything that happened, and he told me about Zayn's dark past,and how Harry had to go into hiding because of it. He told me it was bound to happen someday. My phone beeped, and it was a call from a private number. "You have 2 weeks to bring me whats rigtfully mine, or EVERYONE dies", a deep, hoarse voice said. Click, the phone hung up, into silence.