Early Leave.

After work, Zayn came to pick me up, tossing his perverted jokes and comments at me as usual. "I think its about time I go home now?" I suggested. "Hmm, I guess so" He agreed. As soon as we got to the home, my mother called my phone, telling me to pack my bags now. I decided not to tell Zayn, even if that meant breaking the agreement. We were going to London, where Zayn and the boys used to live. We decided to take a little vacation, to get away for a little bit. When Zayn dropped me off, I rushed into the house, packing my Louis Vuitton bags. "Zayn is gonna be sooooo pissed...." I whispered to myself. My mom texted me, saying she had a surprise for me, and I wondered what it was. When I got into the cab, putting my luggage in. As I arrived at my mothers house, I saw a white Mercedes E350 with a giant red bow on top. I got out of the car, raising my eyebrow in suspicion. As my mom walked outside, I pointed to the car signaling that I needed answers. "Its yours now honey" she said gleefully, throwing the keys towards me. I cried in excitement, pulling her into a big hug. "So, ready to go to London?" She asked, pulling out the passports and plane tickets. I nodded happily as we got into her car and pulled off, on our way to the airport. It took hours to get through security because supposedly Lady Gaga was there, and we almost missed the flight. About an hour after the plane took off, I checked my phone, realizing I had 20 missed calls, 15 voicemails, and 34 text messages. 'Where the HELL are you?!", Zayn's last message read. " i'm, on a....plane?" I replied nervously. He texted back almost instantaneously, literally second after I replied. "I knew something was up when I went to your apartment and you weren't there, you broke the agreement, and now there's dire consequences ;)" he texted back. This couldn't be good. After a 6 hour flight, we finally arrived in London. We visited the famous clock tower, the grand hall, and even got to see the queen in person. Surprisingly, Zayn hasn't texted me since then. It was a short family trip that only lasted 4 days. I was jetlagged on the flight back on a Saturday morning, and I drove home in my new car, just exhilirated at the fact that I have my own set of wheels. When I opened the door, Zayn was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Didn't I tell you, you had dire consequences when you came back? You should've told me you were leaving early" he growled, pushing me up against the wall. I dropped my bag in fear, until he mashed his lips into mine. He wrapped one of my legs around his waist, literally tearing my shirt off. I could feel his hot breath down my neck, sending chills down my spine. He bit into my neck, sucking on it violently, giving me massive hickeys. He slammed me on the couch, pulling his shirt off revealing his rock hard 6 pack. He tugged my jeans and panties off, while I unclipped my bra. After we were both completely naked, he rubbed his 8 1/2 inch cock against my clit roughly, whispering naughty things in my ear. "You've been a naughty, disobedient girl, and now its time for you to be punished", he growled in my ear, rubbing my clit harder and harder. "Z-z-Zayn! Stop,!" I cried, running my fingers through his hair. He forced his tongue into my mouth, wrestling my tongue. He pinched my nipples, and then picked me up, carrying me to the bed. He threw me down, climbing on top of me, pulling the covers over both of us. He pulled handcuffs from under the sheet, and quickly cuffed my hands to the headboard. "W-what are you doing?" I whispered. "I told you already.." he said, spreading my legs on each side of the bed, tying my feet down. He crawled in between my legs sitting up, and rubbed the tip of his cock on the entrance of my vagina. I shuddered moans, as he gave me hickeys on my nipples, tugging at my clit while rubbing it. "God PLEASE JUST fuck me NOW Zayn!" I cried out, digging the heels of my feet into the bed. "Beg some more", he said in a low tone, just sliding the tip inside me. I moaned louder, continuing to beg as much as I could. "Good girl....", he cooed, stroking my hair, running his fingers throug my hair, as he jammed his cock fully inside of me, causing me to shriek. He began to thrust slowly, but deep with every stroke. "Please, PLEASE, go faster, harder!" I begged, cocking my head back in agony. He began to thrust as fast and hard as he could, making a loud clapping noise everytime he went in. "Whats my name?" Zayn said, pulling my hair. "Z-Zayn..." I moaned, pulling at the handcuffs. "Whats my NAME." He said a little louder, thrusting harder, hitting my G spot. "DAMN IT WHATS MY FUCKING NAME?!" Zayn shouted, entering my second hole as I cried out in pain and pleasure. "HOLY FUCK ZAYN! ZAYN! ZAAAAYN!" I shrieked, as we came at the same time. He rolled over next to me, panting nearly out of breath. "Your lucky I forgave you this time, but next time, I won't be so willing to fuck you..." he said seductively, kissing my lips repeatedly, and softly.