❦Pain❦

(A/N: Heyo another chapter here! Sorry if this chapter comes out late or me spamming the new chapters these days. This is another new chapter, so I would love to hear your guys feedback and enjoy!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV
      Natsu ran. He knew he didn't have any vehicle or something to travel in. He just ran. He ran like his life depended on it. He didn't stop by his house to grab his car because of how much time that would take. He needed to see her one last time before she was gone.

      Not realizing himself he started to cry while going off on a full sprint trying to remember where the airport is. His love of his life was escaping his range again before he knew it. He silently cursed at his dad for suddenly taking her out.

     Not for too long he arrived at the airport. He sprinted inside and looked around. He was at least hoping she didn't pass security yet. Natsu jogged around hoping to find his blonde beauty. He then saw a blonde head sitting down on of the chairs. He quickly ran towards her.

      "Lucy I swear to god!" Natsu shouted as he came face to face with the woman, realizing it's not his Luce. The woman looked up at the pinkette confusion on her face.

      "Excuse me?" the lady asked giving him a weird stare.

      "Sorry, I thought you were someone else," Natsu said before racing off.

      When he finally confirmed his favorite blonde was no where near the airport entrance he went to security. Of course it looked suspicious that he had no bags with him.

       "Woah, there kid where's your bags?" a security guard came up and stopped him.

      "I don't have any bags I'm not traveling anywhere!" Natsu said in a panic tone.

     "If you have no purpose I suggest you leave then, I've been watching you run around like a madman," the security guard said.

      "Please no! I'm just looking for someone! I think you might have seen her! Beautiful blonde hair, gorgeous eyes, amazing body, her smile to die for," Natsu said trailing off.

     The security guard looked at him in confusion then smiled.

      "If your sending someone off, you should've said something," the security guard said patting his back.

     "So I can pass?!" Natsu asked frantically.

     "Sure, let's just scan you real quick," the security guard said as he scanned Natsu for anything illegal.

     "Alright you are good to go-," the security guard began when he saw Natsu fully sprint down the pathway, struggling to put his right shoe on.

     "Young love," the security guard sighed before going back to work.

      Natsu was running full speed again searching for the blonde he wanted to see so badly. He looked through at all the stores and food places he saw. He also made sure to check the seating area. Being the dumb self he was forgot he had a cell phone and tried calling her. Only to be left on voicemail.

     The more he couldn't find his lover the more frantic he got. He passed through each gate number. He was crying again. Natsu arrived at the last plane gate. He was hoping to see his blonde and if she wasn't there he would surely have a breakdown.

     Natsu arrived at the last gate and looked around. His body grew limp while his breathe was starting to quicken, but slow down at the same time. There wasn't even a blonde person in sight.