❦Drunk Friends❦

(A/N: Hello here's the next chapter! So I'm sorry if it was rushed in the beginning of my story and all of a sudden went slow. I'm so sorry for that, so you guys can comment if you want to find out the twist I'm going to do with Nalu or leave it the way as it is. I'm planning to do add something to the plot, but I'm also deciding if I just want to leave it as it is. So you guys can comment if you want to see the plot twist or not! Anyways sorry for my rant and enjoy this fun and wild chapter!)

(Important please read above)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV
I looked at my phone for a minute. He wasn't suppose to be home this early. He was suppose to fly in next week. I had plans that I wanted to do while he was away and now he's back.

I frowned at the thought that Luce couldn't come over to my house. My mom's warning shot through my head like a bullet. I still don't get why they can't meet. Did something horrible happen between them?

Not most likely because Luce gets along with my mom well. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Luce running after Erza with a knife in her hand, charging at Gray and Gajeel.

I chuckled at them before looking back at my phone. I decided to leave him on read and help Luce with our drunk friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV
Lucy was kept chasing a mad Erza around as she was chasing Gray and Gajeel. Natsu tried calming down a sober Jellal as he made sure Laxus would not bang his head on the table.

"GET BACK HERE!" Erza shouted as she still sprinted after the two boys.

"WE SAID WE WERE SORRY!" Gray and Gajeel shouted back in unison.

"YOU MADE ME LOSE THAT BATTLE THANKS TO YOU GUYS," Erza screamed as she tried grabbing them.

Before she could, Lucy faced her death right there. She held Erza in an arm lock hold.

"Calm down Erza, you can always have a rematch, haha, you have more training to do as well! How about meditation?" Lucy said nervously as she held a reckless Erza in her arms.

Not for too long, Gray and Gajeel ran into the wall Erza was yelling at earlier.

"HAHA TAKE THAT YOU SCUM!" Erza shouted as she laughed at the two boys who had fell down.

"Juvia shall seek revenge for Gray-Sama!" Juvia said as she glared at the wall who dare touch her Gray.

Levy laughed at how Gajeel was now passed out on the floor again. She started pointing at Gray who was passed out as well and started laughing again. She looked towards Juvia who was having a staring contest with the wall and started laughing again.

After Levy realized that she was pointing she started laughing at her finger.

"Erza sweetie! It's ok I believe in you! You don't have to do things alone! Oh god, she's so hot!" Jellal shouted as he was yelling into the table that his head laid on. Natsu was rubbing Jellal's back to calm him down while holding Laxus's head up.

"CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS LAXUS! SALT DARE CHEAT ON PEPPER! HOW COULD HE! NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THIS SHIP MUST SAIL!" Mira said as she held the salt and pepper shakers in her hand.

In response she received a full on snore from Laxus.

As the ruckus continued, Natsu and Lucy thought the same thing. I want to have whatever they had.